What is the Fluid Contributor Gallery
The Fluid Contributor Gallery is a place where Infusion users can find third-party contributions. Fluid welcomes a wide range of contributions, from new components and helpful utilities to new themes, styles, and designs.
For a submission to be showcased in the Fluid Contributor Gallery it must meet the following basic criteria:
- Accompanied by a signed Fluid Contributor License Agreement, assuring users that the code will be available under an Infusion-compatible license
- Code and CSS should follow a few simple best practices:
- Use a unique namespace (hint: pick your own namespace, rather than using Fluid's)
- Validate using Fluid's JSLint
What to Include in a Submission
A submission should include the following:
- The code/css/design contribution
- A demo illustrating the particulars of the contribution (if applicable)
- Try to keep any demo code, styles, markup, etc. separate from the contribution itself
- A screenshot (if possible)
- A signed Fluid Contributor License Agreement
- A README file explaining to prospective users the following information:
- what configurations it should work in, has been tested in, and/or has been designed for
- any other relevant information
How to Submit
Submissions can be sent to the fluid-work mailing list, as either an archive (e.g. zip or tar) or as a link to a public repository. If a link to a repository is provided, please include a link to a stable branch or tag.
Below is a sample contribution that you can use to help package up your own contribution.