This page will walk you through an example of adding the Fluid CropperUI component to your application.
This tutorial assumes that:
- you are familiar with what the CropperUI is and does
- now you just want to know how to add it to your file.
|title||Important note about the compatibility of Cropper UI|
It uses the HTML5 canvas element and therefore requires a browser that supports HTML5.
Tutorial: How to Use the Cropper UI
Suppose you are developing a tool for editing images on a web page. This tutorial will show you how to use the Fluid CropperUI for this.
There are four basic steps to adding the Cropper UI to your application:
- Setup: Download and install the Fluid Infusion library
- Step 1: Prepare your markup
- Step 2: Write the script
- Step 3: Add the script to your HTML
The rest of this tutorial will explain each of these steps in detail.