CSL-1950: Limit unsuccessful logon attempts
- Security: prohibit bots from breaking into a user's account using repeated login attempts.
- Depending on the state, displays messages:
- "Your username and password didn't match. Please try again. WARNING: You can try only 3 more times", or
- "Account locked. Wait 3 hours and try again or Change your password (link)",
- Need to track lockouts to get a handle on how often they happenshappen.
CSL-1998: Make Assigned/Recent/Popular tab choice persistent
CSL-1997: Add text complexity to the upload/edit metadata page
- Implement radio button design.
CSL-1607: Handle search and import using Bookshare organizational accounts within Clusve
- CSL-1607/CSL-1650: Import workflow for organizational accounts.
- The related UX design JIRA task has been reactivated (CSL-1648).
- Workflow that imports a book on behalf of a member of the organization when using an organizational account.
Implement association of Bookshare organizational members with Clusive student accounts
|Joseph, Boris, Lynn|
- The related UX design JIRA task has been reactivated (CSL-1672).
- What membership info can be used to identify a Clusive student?
- Possibly create student accounts for Bookshare organization members and associate the two.
- Proposed new database table "BookshareOrgUserAccount" that connects Clusive accounts with their Bookshare organization; used in CSL-1650 PR (above).
- CSL-1607/CSL-1673: Implement informative error messages when importing for sponsored users
- Bookshare member account flags (e.g., deleted account)
- Bookshare response errors
- Collate all of the above
- CSL-1607/CSL-1661: Implement the import of topics from Bookshare
- User must categorize titles as they import them, , e.g., "Adventure", "Fantasy", "Young Adult", etc.
- Bookshare has its own categorization system – how much can be pre-loaded by using Bookshare's topics?
CSL-1606: Review Bookshare content issues.
|Lynn, Boris, Joseph|
- Review what is legally allowed for modifying EPUB content "errors".
- An organizational account permits the organization to modify a download such that it works for the designated member, while not tampering with the watermark.
- But Clusive/CAST is not the organization in this context; the district school board is.