CSL-2040: Implement "group 2" tooltips
CSL-2007: Implement "group 1" tooltips
CSL-2091: Create resources link panel on teacher Dashboard
- Complaint from Q/A that the popovers do not show often enough for the testers to evaluate them.
- Boris suggested:
- making a special configuration for Q/A to show a button that will reset tip histories, and/or
- set the cool off time to 5 minutes instead of a week, and the maximum number of times shown to unlimited instead of three times.
CSL-2041: Implement tooltip tours (dashboard and library)
Matthew, Joseph, Boris
- One issue: should popover help for the "your thoughts" button be student-only?
- Content of popover is student-centric.
- Should there be a teacher-centric oriented version?
NOJIRA: Create script to reset popover histories in the database, used for debugging.
CSL-2110: Transfer django-progress bar code from Joseph's github repository to CAST's
CSL-2046: Implement V2 student detail page.
Boris, Matthew, Joseph, Cindy
CSL-2046/CSL-2100: Create HTML and CSS for the student detail page
Create the template for the student detail page
CSL-2046/CSL-2106: Implement student selector.
- Done as part of the skeletal page development.
Implement "reactions" box
- Find and display the student's self-rated feelings about the books they have read in the given time frame.
Implement time scale selector
- Selects one of "last week", "last month", or "overall" to set a time frame for viewing the student's details for the past week, past month, or since they started using Clusive.
- Joseph has reviewed; waiting on Boris' review
- Need to merge into CSL-2046 branch first since the other panels are in the context of the time frame selected.
CSL-2046/CSL-2102: Implement "activity" box
- Shows information about how long the student has spent reading, how many books they have read both relative to the current time; and when they last logged in.
- Joseph has done a partial review.
Implement "topics" box
- Shows the topics (subjects) metadata of the books that the student read in the current time frame.
- Joseph to review
CSL-1607: Handle search and import using Bookshare organizational accounts within Clusve
- CSL-1607/CSL-1650: Import workflow for organizational accounts.
- The related UX design JIRA task has been moved to the backlog (CSL-1648).
- Workflow that imports a book on behalf of a member of the organization when using an organizational account.
Implement association of Bookshare organizational members with Clusive student accounts
|Joseph, Boris, Lynn|
- The related UX design JIRA task has been reactivated (CSL-1672).
- What membership info can be used to identify a Clusive student?
- Possibly create student accounts for Bookshare organization members and associate the two.
- Proposed new database table "BookshareOrgUserAccount" that connects Clusive accounts with their Bookshare organization; used in CSL-1650 PR (above).
- CSL-1607/CSL-1673: Implement informative error messages when importing for sponsored users
- Bookshare member account flags (e.g., deleted account)
- Bookshare response errors
- Collate all of the above
- CSL-1607/CSL-1661: Implement the import of topics from Bookshare
- User must categorize titles as they import them, , e.g., "Adventure", "Fantasy", "Young Adult", etc.
- Bookshare has its own categorization system – how much can be pre-loaded by using Bookshare's topics?
CSL-1606: Review Bookshare content issues.
|Lynn, Boris, Joseph|
- Review what is legally allowed for modifying EPUB content "errors".
- An organizational account permits the organization to modify a download such that it works for the designated member, while not tampering with the watermark.
- But Clusive/CAST is not the organization in this context; the district school board is.