- Gregg Vanderheiden
- Andy Heath
- Erlend Overby
- Jutta Croll
- Liddy Neville
- Jutta Treviranus
- Gerhard Weber
- Trifon Trifonov
- Vassilis Koutkias
\[ANDY\] Recruit participant experts in Digital Literacy: (Andy will make a cold contact.)
- Pending. Andy waiting for reply.
- Jutta Croll has contacts too. Needs more details on what expertise is needed. Andy: Jutta & Jutta should talk about this. ECDL = European Computer Driving License.
- Jutta T.: We want to capture all needs of users that we didn't capture in the first round (24751). By end of Feb. we want to have a comprehensive set of preferences.
- Andy: What are we expecting from these experts, e.g. participation in calls, etc.? What process do we follow if they can't join the calls? Jutta: Ageing group will have a focused discussion, organized by Jutta T. Process specific to group.
- Information: Andy has talked to DCL. Friend in discussion with Loughborough university, also in DCL. Should draw on the eLearning lists in the UK.
\[GREGG V\] To get a contact with Deaf - Blindness
- Talked with Amy Parker, she is interested and willing to contribute
\[Jutta \ ]: will hold a 1-2 hour consultation with all of the Bianca Stern Andrew Arch and David and David Sloan
- Will happen this week
- Jutta: Make a list of user groups involved, and those whose needs haven't been captured yet