Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 4.0

Wiki Markup\[09:05:11 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; ] <jhung> Justin_o: continuing our dicussion yesterday abouit genpdf....</span> Wiki Markup\

[09:05:28 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> So I'm willing to let Trim functionality go...

[09:05:28 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; So I&#039;m willing to let Trim functionality go...</span> Wiki Markup\] <Justin_o> jhung: sure

[09:05:28 45 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: sure</span> Wiki Markup\[09:05:45 ] <jhung> but what about the output to text file? That okay still?

[09:05:53 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> I mean to have it enabled always?

[09:07:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; but what about the output to text file? That okay still?</span> Wiki Markup\[09:05:53 ] <Justin_o> jhung: you sure about trim…

[09:09:44 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; I mean to have it enabled always?</span> Wiki Markup\[09:07:26 ] <jhung> justin_o: I think so...

[09:09:55 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> we just need to document ther person's workflow clearly.

[09:10:03 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: you sure about trim…</span> Wiki Markup\[09:09:44 ] <Justin_o> jhung: oaky.. so for the text file.. what are the pro's cons for having it produced all the time?

[09:10:08 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; justin_o: I think so...</span> Wiki Markup\[09:09:55 ] <jhung> Also, it gives a clear separation of tasks for genpdf.

[09:10:32 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; we just need to document ther person&#039;s workflow clearly.</span> Wiki Markup\[09:10:03 ] <Justin_o> jhung: that's true.. better to not do too many things in genpdf

[09:12:57 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: oaky.. so for the text file.. what are the pro&#039;s cons for having it produced all the time?</span> Wiki Markup\[09:10:08 ] <Justin_o> jhung: for the text file.. do we know if it causes much over head in terms of processing time

[09:21:31 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Good question justin_o. I'll ask hasan.

[09:21:50 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: okay

[09:42:51 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Also, it gives a clear separation of tasks for genpdf.</span> Wiki Markup\[09:10:32 ] <Justin_o> jhung: am i correct in assuming that the dpi flag is only useful for type 1 and type 2 pdfs. If so, what should happen if it is specified on type 3 and 4

[09:42:53 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: that&#039;s true.. better to not do too many things in genpdf</span> Wiki Markup\[09:12:57 ] <Justin_o> nothing?

[09:43:46 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: for the text file.. do we know if it causes much over head in terms of processing time</span> Wiki Markup\[09:21:31 ] <jhung> Yeah, there shouldn't be any affect if DPI is specified for type 3+

[10:16:31 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: thanks

[10:46:25 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> colinclark, justin_o: do we have time now to chat about Decapod roadmap quickly?

[10:47:40 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Good question justin_o. I&#039;ll ask hasan.</span> Wiki Markup\[09:21:50 ] <Justin_o> jhung: i'm free

[10:48:15 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yeah, give me two minutes

[10:51:31 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: okay</span> Wiki Markup\[09:42:51 ] <colinclark> ok, I'm ready jhung and Justin_o

[10:52:05 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> skype?

[10:52:28 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: am i correct in assuming that the dpi flag is only useful for type 1 and type 2 pdfs. If so, what should happen if it is specified on type 3 and 4</span> Wiki Markup\[09:42:53 ] <colinclark> yes

[11:01:33 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> justin_o: My decapod 0.5 installed and ran properly on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.

[11:01:58 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; nothing?</span> Wiki Markup\[09:43:46 ] <jhung> I suspect Hasan's instance to be tainted with previous versions of Ocropus?

[11:02:25 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> jhung: hmm.. i haven't been able to get it to work either

[11:02:31 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Yeah, there shouldn&#039;t be any affect if DPI is specified for type 3+</span> Wiki Markup\[10:16:31 ] <jhung> let me try type 1+ generation.

[11:03:33 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: thanks</span> Wiki Markup\[10:46:25 ] <jhung> ah. Scratch that.

[11:04:00 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Doesn't work.... getting a No Such File or directory error.

[11:04:51 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; colinclark, justin_o: do we have time now to chat about Decapod roadmap quickly?</span> Wiki Markup\[10:47:40 ] <jhung> Seems like we need Ocroswig...

[11:09:44 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: i&#039;m free</span> Wiki Markup\[10:48:15 ] <Justin_o> jhung: yah.. that's what hasan was saying.. although i don't know why we wouldn't have needed it in ubuntu 10.04

[11:10:50 CDT(-0500)] <jhung> Weird. Maybe modifying the script and put ocroswig back in? Maybe we missed something...

[11:14:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; yeah, give me two minutes</span> Wiki Markup\[10:51:31 ] <Justin_o> jhung: i can only assume that in 10.04 it was either brought in by something else, or it was made redundant by some other library

[11:14:35 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> i think the former is more plausible though

[11:14:52 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; ok, I&#039;m ready jhung and Justin_o</span> Wiki Markup\[10:52:05 ] <jhung> yeah because everything was good just before release.

[11:15:07 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; skype?</span> Wiki Markup\[10:52:28 ] <Justin_o> jhung: so i'm wondering if something is going on with the ocropus install and we are just manually reinstalling a piece

[11:15:16 CDT(-0500)] <Justin_o> if we add the ocroswig back in

[11:15:22 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; yes</span> Wiki Markup\[11:01:33 ] <jhung> hmm

[13:15:38 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; justin_o: My decapod 0.5 installed and ran properly on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:01:58 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; I suspect Hasan&#039;s instance to be tainted with previous versions of Ocropus?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:02:25 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: hmm.. i haven&#039;t been able to get it to work either</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:02:31 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; let me try type 1+ generation.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:03:33 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; ah. Scratch that.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:04:00 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Doesn&#039;t work.... getting a No Such File or directory error.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:04:51 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Seems like we need Ocroswig...</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:09:44 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: yah.. that&#039;s what hasan was saying.. although i don&#039;t know why we wouldn&#039;t have needed it in ubuntu 10.04</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:10:50 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; Weird. Maybe modifying the script and put ocroswig back in? Maybe we missed something...</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:14:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: i can only assume that in 10.04 it was either brought in by something else, or it was made redundant by some other library</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:14:35 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; i think the former is more plausible though</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:14:52 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; yeah because everything was good just before release.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:15:07 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; jhung: so i&#039;m wondering if something is going on with the ocropus install and we are just manually reinstalling a piece</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:15:16 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;Justin_o&gt; if we add the ocroswig back in</span>

Wiki Markup
\[11:15:22 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;jhung&gt; hmm</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:15:38 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; michelled: i submitted another pull request <span class="nobr"><a href="https://github.com/ISKME/OER-Commons/pull/106" class="external-link" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/ISKME/OER-Commons/pull/106<sup><img class="rendericon" src="/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="7" width="7" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"/></sup></a></span> for oer commons font size and line spacing fix. pls note that this branch is based off FLOE-13 so the pull request #104 should go in first before this one.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:22:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; michelled: btw, I merged in latest &#034;staging&#034; branch into FLOE-13 branch. if you are reviewing its pull request #104, pls update ur local mapping.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:22:39 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; thanks cindyli</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:22:40 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; I will</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:24:40 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; cindyli:  I don&#039;t think we should include all the license files for our third party libraries</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:24:52 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; cindyli: look at this diff for what I mean: <span class="nobr"><a href="https://github.com/cindyli/OER-Commons/compare/ISKME:staging...FLOE-13" class="external-link" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/cindyli/OER-Commons/compare/ISKME:staging...FLOE-13<sup><img class="rendericon" src="/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="7" width="7" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"/></sup></a></span></span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:24:52 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;anastasiac&gt; cindyli, alexn, michelled: the &#039;skip to content&#039; work is now on staging; please update your code</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:25:27 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; ah, what, ok, i will switch back to only include infusion license, michelled</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:26:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; thx</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:27:50 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; michelled: removed and pushed</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:47:30 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; michelled: i submitted another pull request for FLOE-10 to remove the blue background from the table header on high contrast themes. It&#039;s based off FLOE-9. I commented in this pull request on the order to merge all pull requests: FLOE-13 -&gt; FLOE-9 -&gt; FLOE-10</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:48:30 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; thanks cindyli</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:48:37 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; np</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:48:38 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; FLOE-13 is up now</span>

Wiki Markup
\[13:48:42 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; cool</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:18:10 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; cindyli: I commented on your FLOE-10 pull request</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:18:25 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; ok, michelled</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:18:25 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; cindyli: had you wanted to go through the remaining tasks and reprioritize?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:18:43 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; yes, michelled. now?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:18:53 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; yeah, works for me</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:19:01 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;michelled&gt; let&#039;s go to the collab room</span>

Wiki Markup
\[14:19:03 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;cindyli&gt; ok</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:20:53 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; hey Bosmon, I&#039;m just doing some preparation for our demo tomorrow with the matchmaker group</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:21:02 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; it&#039;s so nice to just be able to make a web request to test</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:22:06 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; apparently I&#039;m talking to a nonexistent Bosmon</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:22:13 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; hey yura1, are you existent?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:23:42 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: hi</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:10 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; yura1: Do you have a minute to review a quick pull request for me?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:34 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: definitely</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:40 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; This is from the old days of the WSIS demo, which Kasper didn&#039;t get a chance to look at</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:43 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; <span class="nobr"><a href="https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/28" class="external-link" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/28<sup><img class="rendericon" src="/images/icons/linkext7.gif" height="7" width="7" align="absmiddle" alt="" border="0"/></sup></a></span></span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:50 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; I think you&#039;ll particularly enjoy applying it</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:24:55 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; though it saddens me <ac:emoticon ac:name="cheeky" /></span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:25:37 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; oh ya i looked at it already , do you want me to push it as well ?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:06 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; that&#039;d be great, yes</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:21 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; I&#039;ve got a meeting tomorrow with the Matchmaker working group</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:34 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; they want to see the system, and also learn more about our approach to preferences, transformations, etc.</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:39 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; ya , you mentioned at stand up</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:42 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; oh yes</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:46 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; you&#039;re welcome to attend, yura1</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:26:50 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; it&#039;s at 8 am</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:27:10 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: where is it going to happen ?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:27:30 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; on gotomeeting</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:28:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; i ll try, if i can get up that early</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:29:24 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; totally up to you</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:29:31 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; kasper&#039;ll join, too</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:29:35 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; and I think boyar is a regular attendee</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:07 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: i m a little confused, do you still have that branch ?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:17 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; oh shoot</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:23 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; did i delete that branch recently?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:25 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; eek</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:34 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; I went on a branch cleanup flurry a couple days ago</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:47 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; no wonder it can&#039;t be automatically merged! <ac:emoticon ac:name="smile" /></span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:34:54 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; i m surprised pull request still shows something</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:35:26 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; bizarre</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:35:28 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; okay</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:35:32 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; move along, nothing to see here <ac:emoticon ac:name="cheeky" /></span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:35:37 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; I&#039;ll make you a new one, dude</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:35:39 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; huge apologies</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:36:07 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: i can make those changes myself if you want</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:36:14 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; it&#039;s up to you</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:36:21 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; if I were you, I&#039;d make me redo it</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:36:47 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: it&#039;s ok i d rather have it in master for tomorrow</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:36:51 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; i&#039;ll tweak it now and can test it with my shiny new Fedora 17 VM</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:37:16 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; so if it&#039;s ok i review your pull request and commit changes that i do manually ?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:37:44 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; *will review</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:38:01 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; up to you</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:38:12 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; ok</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:45:07 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: so from the pull request, only linux will be using chrome, right ?</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:45:13 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; yes</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:57:40 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;yura1&gt; colinclark: should be done, i needed to merge the ports as well because of that firewall issue</span>

Wiki Markup
\[15:57:46 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; ah yes</span>

Wiki Markup\[15:59:19 CDT(-0500)\] <span style="color: black"> &lt;colinclark&gt; thanks, yura1</span>] <cindyli> michelled: i submitted another pull request https://github.com/ISKME/OER-Commons/pull/106 for oer commons font size and line spacing fix. pls note that this branch is based off FLOE-13 so the pull request #104 should go in first before this one.

[13:22:26 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> michelled: btw, I merged in latest "staging" branch into FLOE-13 branch. if you are reviewing its pull request #104, pls update ur local mapping.

[13:22:39 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thanks cindyli

[13:22:40 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> I will

[13:24:40 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> cindyli: I don't think we should include all the license files for our third party libraries

[13:24:52 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> cindyli: look at this diff for what I mean: https://github.com/cindyli/OER-Commons/compare/ISKME:staging...FLOE-13

[13:24:52 CDT(-0500)] <anastasiac> cindyli, alexn, michelled: the 'skip to content' work is now on staging; please update your code

[13:25:27 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> ah, what, ok, i will switch back to only include infusion license, michelled

[13:26:26 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thx

[13:27:50 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> michelled: removed and pushed

[13:47:30 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> michelled: i submitted another pull request for FLOE-10 to remove the blue background from the table header on high contrast themes. It's based off FLOE-9. I commented in this pull request on the order to merge all pull requests: FLOE-13 -> FLOE-9 -> FLOE-10

[13:48:30 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> thanks cindyli

[13:48:37 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> np

[13:48:38 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> FLOE-13 is up now

[13:48:42 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> cool

[14:18:10 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> cindyli: I commented on your FLOE-10 pull request

[14:18:25 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> ok, michelled

[14:18:25 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> cindyli: had you wanted to go through the remaining tasks and reprioritize?

[14:18:43 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> yes, michelled. now?

[14:18:53 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> yeah, works for me

[14:19:01 CDT(-0500)] <michelled> let's go to the collab room

[14:19:03 CDT(-0500)] <cindyli> ok

[15:20:53 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> hey Bosmon, I'm just doing some preparation for our demo tomorrow with the matchmaker group

[15:21:02 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> it's so nice to just be able to make a web request to test

[15:22:06 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> apparently I'm talking to a nonexistent Bosmon

[15:22:13 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> hey yura1, are you existent?

[15:23:42 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: hi

[15:24:10 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yura1: Do you have a minute to review a quick pull request for me?

[15:24:34 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: definitely

[15:24:40 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> This is from the old days of the WSIS demo, which Kasper didn't get a chance to look at

[15:24:43 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/28

[15:24:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I think you'll particularly enjoy applying it

[15:24:55 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> though it saddens me (tongue)

[15:25:37 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> oh ya i looked at it already , do you want me to push it as well ?

[15:26:06 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> that'd be great, yes

[15:26:21 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I've got a meeting tomorrow with the Matchmaker working group

[15:26:34 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> they want to see the system, and also learn more about our approach to preferences, transformations, etc.

[15:26:39 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> ya , you mentioned at stand up

[15:26:42 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> oh yes

[15:26:46 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> you're welcome to attend, yura1

[15:26:50 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> it's at 8 am

[15:27:10 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: where is it going to happen ?

[15:27:30 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> on gotomeeting

[15:28:26 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> i ll try, if i can get up that early

[15:29:24 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> totally up to you

[15:29:31 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> kasper'll join, too

[15:29:35 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> and I think boyar is a regular attendee

[15:34:07 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: i m a little confused, do you still have that branch ?

[15:34:17 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> oh shoot

[15:34:23 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> did i delete that branch recently?

[15:34:25 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> eek

[15:34:34 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I went on a branch cleanup flurry a couple days ago

[15:34:47 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> no wonder it can't be automatically merged! (smile)

[15:34:54 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> i m surprised pull request still shows something

[15:35:26 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> bizarre

[15:35:28 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> okay

[15:35:32 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> move along, nothing to see here (tongue)

[15:35:37 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> I'll make you a new one, dude

[15:35:39 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> huge apologies

[15:36:07 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: i can make those changes myself if you want

[15:36:14 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> it's up to you

[15:36:21 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> if I were you, I'd make me redo it

[15:36:47 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: it's ok i d rather have it in master for tomorrow

[15:36:51 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> i'll tweak it now and can test it with my shiny new Fedora 17 VM

[15:37:16 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> so if it's ok i review your pull request and commit changes that i do manually ?

[15:37:44 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> *will review

[15:38:01 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> up to you

[15:38:12 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> ok

[15:45:07 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: so from the pull request, only linux will be using chrome, right ?

[15:45:13 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> yes

[15:57:40 CDT(-0500)] <yura1> colinclark: should be done, i needed to merge the ports as well because of that firewall issue

[15:57:46 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> ah yes

[15:59:19 CDT(-0500)] <colinclark> thanks, yura1