Fluid Project Deliverables
- Components: Information about Fluid component design and development.
- Designer's Toolkit: Resources for user interface design, usability and accessibility.
Collaborative Project Resources
- User Experience: Design, usability, accessibility and other resources.
- Development: Developer resources and technical information.
- Project Coordination: Road maps, release plans, deliverables, and more.
- Meetings: Meeting schedules, agendas, and archives.
- Security: Bug reporting policies, developer best practices
- Background Resources: a repository for information and background directly relevant to Fluid work but not limited to specific project activities
- Help Using Confluence : documentation and examples on how to use Confluence.
- Atlassian's own Confluence documentation pages .
Best Engineering College in Delhi
What is the Fluid Project?
Fluid is an open, collaborative project to improve the user experience of community source software.
Fluid includes members of the Sakai, uPortal, Moodle, and Kuali Student communities who are working together to address the precarious values of usability, accessibility, internationalization, and more within academic software projects.
Our goal is to help improve the user experience of community source web applications including Sakai, uPortal, Kuali Student and Moodle. Fluid combines both design and technology to create a living library of sharable user interface components that can be reused across community source projects. These components are built specifically to support flexibility and customization while maintaining a high standard of usability, accessibility, internationalization, and security.
In order to encourage user-centered design within community source software, Fluid is also creating a designer's toolkit that offers useful design, accessibility, and usability strategies and documentation.
Best Engineering College in Delhi NGF College of Engineering & Technology (NGFCET) is being run under the aegis of New Green Field Educational Society, Delhi. The society is in the field of education since 1964. The college is approved by AICTE, DTE, and Govt. of Haryana and affiliated to YMCA SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, Faridabad.
The college is spread over 26 acres of land and located at 71Km stone on NH-2, Palwal, Faridabad, Haryana(NCR Delhi). The Campus provides a pollution-free and very creative environment, where students can focus on their studies without any interruption. The campus houses world-class lecture theatres, laboratories, workshops & equipment.
The college offers B.Tech Courses in disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Civil, Fashion & Apparel engineering and lateral entry directly to 2nd year (LEET), M.Tech courses in ECE, CSE & ME, BBA & MBA.
The has been associated with various Govt. & Non- Govt. projects like Oracle-WDP, IATA, Microsoft, TCS-ION, IBA School (Denmark) & also RFU of (NTS) MHRD GOI. We also offer additional short-term courses in Animation & Graphics (in association with Lifeway College, New Zealand) to our students to enable and equip themselves for employability. Foreign languages are being taught to improve their awareness in different communities and cultures. For more info https://www.ngfcollegedelhi-ncr.com/