This page will walk you through an example of using the Infusion Reorderer's reorderImages() function to reorder image thumbnails in a collection.
This tutorial assumes that:
- you are familiar with what the Image Reorderer is and does
- now you just want to know how to add it to your file.
For technical API documentation, see Image Reorderer API and Reorderer API.
Tutorial: How to Use the Image Reorderer
Suppose you're not satisfied with any of the image sharing applications currently available on the web, and you're convinced that you can write a better one. You want to use Infusion's Image Reorderer to let your users re-arrange the images in their collections.
There are five basic steps to using the Image Reorderer in your application:
- Setup: Download and install the Fluid Infusion library
- Step 1: Prepare your markup
- Step 2: Write the script
- Step 3: Add the script to your HTML
- Step 4: Apply styles
The rest of this tutorial will explain each of these steps in detail.