- size, spacing between characters
- Bootstrap - defined via
- font loading: serif, sans, monospace, times, courier, arial, verdana
- alignment: left, right, center
- very minimal
- written in SMACSS
- Purecss is designed to play nice with other frameworks. One use case is to have Purecss as foundation and specific Bootstrap modules.
- Flexible layouts like the other frameworks
- Can specify equal height grids that are backward compatible with IE (except IE7)
- documentation can be technical. Examples can be hard to follow as they often consist of just CSS snippets.
- has clearfix
- Of all the frameworks, YAML is the only one to address accessibility interests:
- cross-browser implementation of skip links (to navigation and content).