This page will walk you through an example of adding the Infusion Keyboard Accessibility Plugin to your application.
This tutorial is based on the code that is used for our Keyboard Accessibility Demo . It assumes that:
- you are basically familiar with what the Keyboard Accessibility Plugin is and does
- now you just want to know how to use it.
For technical API documentation, see Keyboard Accessibility Plugin API.
Tutorial: How to Use the Keyboard Accessibility Plugin
You're creating a photo-album application that will let your friends rate the photographs you've taken. You've even found a nice little five-star rating widget to use. You want to make sure your application is accessible using the keyboard as well as the mouse.
There are three basic steps to adding Keyboard Accessibility to your application:
- Setup: Download and install the Fluid Infusion library
- Step 1: Prepare your markup
- Step 2: Write the script
- Step 3: Add the script to your HTML
The rest of this tutorial will explain each of these steps in detail.