P4A Flow Chart
P4A Use Cases
Use Cases and Scenarios
|The Prosperity for all (P4All) team uses a mailing list for group communication. To keep up to date on progress and to contribute, please join the Prosperity for All mailing list. |
The Platform for Economic Inclusion is a multi-sided global pull-market platform that aims to address unmet needs by connecting consumers at the margins with producers and suppliers at the margins. The platform puts focus on reducing barriers to market entry for indie developers, small enterprise and youth entrepreneurs and providing training and engagement opportunities for unemployed youth.
Project Outside In
Value Propositions and Functionality
Briefly introduce P4A Stakeholders, value propositions and usecases
|2||P4A Flow Chart.pdf||Explain the P4A Flow Chart and different sections of the system|| |
|3||Team Activity||Split the group to 2 persons teams to take a specified usecase through the flow and share insight with the group|| |
|4||Q & A|
Assistance on Demand:
- How do we notify members of the 'Instant Help' requests without overwhelming them?
- What if no one responds to an 'Instant Help' request?
- How do we keep the requests visible?
- What are the best strategies for encouraging participation?
- For one time services, how do we make consumers/ producers return?
Projects- Call to Actions:
- How to prevent overcrowding the platform with many Call to Actions?
- How is the approval process for the challenges?