3. Users' needs
Contexts of Use: In what contexts might users need a List Reorderer?
Functional Requirements: What use cases does the List Reorderer support?
- Drag and drop lists elements to reorder the list.
- Use the keyboard to move list elements.
- Give user visual and audio cues to discover reordering capability
- Degrade gracefully for those unable to use dynamic drag and drop
- Allow time based material to be reordered
- Use a "drop target to show user where the element will be 'dropped'.
- An avatar should show the user the element while they are dragging.
Scenarios: In context, what are our personas needs for a list reorder?
Primary & Secondary Scenarios: What are the primary and secondary scenarios we are designing for?