This page will walk you through an example of adding the Infusion Pager to your application.
This tutorial assumes that:
- you are familiar with what the Pager is and does
- now you just want to know how to add it to your file.
For more general information about the Pager, see Pager. For technical API documentation, see Pager API.
Tutorial: How to Use the Pager
You're implementing a roster for a large school, and since there are thousands of students at this school, you want the list of students to be paged. This tutorial will show you how to use the Infusion Pager for this.
There are four basic steps to adding the Pager to your application:
- Setup: Download and install the Fluid Infusion library
- Step 1: Prepare your markup
- Step 2: Write the script, setting the options
- Step 3: Add the script and styles to your HTML
The rest of this tutorial will explain each of these steps in detail.