Fluid Infusion trunk was restructured to make it easier to find, relate, and distinguish our code.
- Components have all be moved into a "components" directory. This directory is then subdivided into individual directories for each of the specific components.
- Framework code has been moved inside the "framework" directory. This directory is subdivided into core, fss, and renderer.
- Demos are separated into two directories, "integration-demos" and "standalone-demos".
- Integration demos consist of examples that are placed in context.
- Stand-alone demos showcase the components on their own.
- Included in the stand-alone demos are the quick start examples, designed as a quick starting point to using some of our components.
- The lib directory is home to various 3rd party software that we depend on, e.g. jQuery.The tests directory contains the various unit tests, and manual tests for Fluid Infusion
- A new pattern that has emerged, is to have individual directories for css, js, images, and etc. For example, a component will contain these sub-directories, as opposed to grouping all css, js together in a single higher level directory.
Below you will find images to help map your 0.8 directory to the new 1.0 structure.
While this is not a complete translation or the directory structure, it will point out key areas of interest.