- The environment can be locked and unlocked
- When locked, the user can only experiment within what has been defined by the author.
- When unlocked, the user can experiment and try new things.
- Locks can be applied per control, or to the entire environment.
Choose different instruments or sounds (i.e. noises and beeps) and be able to control:
- from Exploration and Early Sketches:
- Harmonic relationships
- Spatial location
- Length of time/ duration
- Stereo / mono
duration of effects (volume, sound etc.)
Volume / fading / ducking
ability to log, record, or save tool session so you can re-try combinations or examine what a user has done.