Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Improve load times by using a custom Infusion build for Engage
- Generalize spinner from Browse
- Implement spinner everywhere we load data
- Generalize Browse and Navigation List structure to use it in Exhibitions, Catalogue browse by theme
- Make it configurable so that users can easily compose a combination of NavList, Cabinet, More, etc.
- Work with Hugues to determine how he will deploy Engage for the pilot
- Come up with a strategy for merging exhibit information from multiple sources (e.g. with McCord)
- Deal with HTML tags included in XML (e.g. from McCord)
- Fix bug in parser where comments appear in the document, as well as other nesting problems
- Ensure that fields with HTML inside them are treated as "innerHTML strings"
- Extend import to be able to crawl multiple data feeds (e.g. McCord exhibit + artifacts)
- Import a good, fresh snapshot of all the McCord data for the pilot
- Upgrade to Couch 0.10
- Implement the language preferences screen using cookie support
- Localization: ensure all components load Strings from a properties file or strings: option
- Translate our strings to French (McCord)
- Ensure all data feeds accept a language parameter and that results are returned correctly
- Create Couch views to retrieve documents in one language or the other
- Import French data
- Implement a home page with links to Exhibitions, My Collection, Object Code, Language Preferences, and Login
- Implement Navigation Bar functionality for a variety of components
- Up/down arrow for Artifact View
- Back and should appear wherever appropriate
- Optional support for list/grid toggle
- Finish unobtrusive screen navigator
- Fix paging to open at a particular page
- Generalize loading screen
- Implement Back
- Refactor paging to conform to Pager Model
- Move "More" and Paging concerns out
- Provide an API for users to customize what is rendered into a NavigationList
- Implement "More" functionality.
- fetch, change model, rerender
- Add support for refreshing views in NavigationList
- Remove content-specific contract: replace with "auto-portalization"
- Improve unit tests
Exhibit View and Browse
- Code Review, refine, commit Exhibit Browse
- Code Review, refine, commit Exhibit View
- Implement events listing on the exhibit view page. Do we have data for the events?
- Events information page. What do those page icons do?
- Implement audio/visual links from exhibit page. Do we have data for that?
- Integrate data feed for catalog with browse. Code review and refine.
- Integrate comment view for exhibit
- Review Sveto's My Collection and plan next steps
- Implement my collection email
- Test reordering on iPod
- Fix Reorderer scrolling for iPod
- Create comment input page. Includes refinements to mobile FSS
- Implement comment saving. Shadow Document? Attachments?
- Artifact View bugs from 0.1
- Pathing issue
- Display tweaks ...
- Implement audio/video for artifacts.
- Implement up/down arrows for getting next and previous. Component needs to work with URL or data
- Remove Tags from Artifact View (removed from svn)
- Refine artifact view to handle missing data
- Update artifact view to latest wireframes
- Code review, refine, commit Sveto's changes to artifact that allows users to collect an item. Second navbar "collect"
- Description: generalize as a more/less toggle -> just a fn? Specify height in one place, externalize the truncation code.
- Integrate comment view for artifact.
- Create test plans for Voice Over screen reader with iPhone
Stuff to Punt
- (Kettle) update kettle to JSGI 0.2
- (Performance) Investigate local caching as a way of improving speed
Things to Consider
- Ensure we QA test on the iPod touch