Hello and thank you again for participating in our inaugural Inclusive Design Create-a-Thon!
Inclusive design is design that considers the full range of human diversity with respect to ability, language, culture, gender, age and other forms of human difference. Designing inclusively results in better experiences for everyone.
Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions.
There are no right or wrong answers. We value all responses and look to your thoughts as constructive feedback that will helps us improve.
- On a scale from 1 to 5, did you feel your participation was valuable to:
- you personally
- your group
- the initiatives to the IDRC
Please explain (optional) __________________
- Please rate on a scale of one to ten if the participants in the event represented a diverse group of people. One being not diverse and ten being extremely diverse.
Please explain your rating (optional) ______________
- Do you feel there was enough time, too much time, or not enough time for each of the following sessions during the event?
- hands-on play in groups
- initial personal design time
- collaborative game design
- re-visit and update personal design
- How do you feel about the level of instruction and structure of the Create-A-Thon? Choose an answer.
- Too little instruction and structure.
- Just the right amount of instruction and structure.
- Too much instruction and structure.
- And, finally, please use this space to add any other comments, thoughts or ideas you'd like to share with us: ____________
Questionnaire responses are being collected here: