Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Any specific criteria for attitudes towards older adults?
- It's left up to the interpretation of the user
- How do you account for differences in attitudes from different people on different occasions?
- Hope that with enough users that it will account for the variability.
- Does the system indicate the number of ratings applied to a location?
- No it doesn't show that, but they know on the back end. You can also see the number of comments left.
- The app also asks if the rater is an older adult or family member
- Does the app allow a rater to indicate the time of day?
- Not yet, but others have asked about similar things for editing ratings
- Others don't want to have a lot of overhead to add a rating (e.g. login, etc).
- could perhaps allow sign up through Google or other service
- could allow for simple ratings without logging in and then do more after logging in
- could use features of the browser (e.g. cookies) to track a user across sessions (could be an issue if it is a shared device/machine).