Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4663 Next »

Table of Contents

Team Priorities May 2018

  • Inclusive Cities Site
  • SJRK
    • Website Updates - May interim report
    • Karisma Story Sprint
    • Fractal Co-design of the Website
    • Learning Reflections Site
  • BIGIDeA
  • Pressbooks
  • UIO+
  • APCP
    • Security
    • Process and Device Reporter
  • PhET
    • Faraday's Law sim
    • Create-a-thon Guide Entry
  • SNOW Site
  • IDRC Infrastructure
  • Design Toolkit
    • Create-a-thon Entries
  • BiT
    • Design Brief

Medium Term Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QH_wfiCwpXf2EsMYRjJmLWbr9rx8yaI9h5uxhQH7odE

Social Justice Repair Kit

Latest story gathering/telling tool mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/index.php/s/YPtJqKS9cVGzlWW#pdfviewer

Latest storytellin tool build site: http://build.fluidproject.org/sjrk-storyTelling/

Learning Reflections Site: https://stories.floeproject.org/

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Ongoing partner meetingsDana/Alan

Website RedesignAvtar
  • A way of contributing relevant resources
  • A way of contributing stories
  • A means of identifying challenges we want to address within SJRK
  • A strategy for connecting different youth groups who have similar interests

Media capturing and saving

SJRK-32 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan, Gregor

ON HOLD Capability for handling file uploads using the standard Express middleware (Multer) has been added to Kettle, pull request is pending:

Uploader grade has been added to Storytelling Tool, currently only implemented for image files

KETTLE-66 - Getting issue details... STATUS

SJRK-10 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Colin and Alan

SJRK-16 - Getting issue details... STATUS

SJRK-49 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan, Gregor, Michelle, Simon

ON HOLD Simon has been reviewing the PR's as they come in. Much refactoring has been done of fluid-couch-config and fluid-story-telling.

The order of review is:

  • fluid-couch-config
  • fluid-story-telling
  • fluid-grunt-couch-config
  • fluid-story-telling-server

Development has continued since opening SJRK-16's PR, with the latest work visible in the SJRK-49 branch of Gregor's fork. It is possible that SJRK-49 will be merged into Gregor's master before SJRK-16 is reviewed again, since so much will have changed.

(put on hold until ready for review again)

SJRK-84 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor, Michelle

IN PROGRESS Test coverage for the new grades is not yet complete, but the spirit of the task has been fulfilled

SJRK-56 - Getting issue details... STATUS

SJRK-60 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan, Gregor

IN PROGRESS Alan has continued working on the Dockerfile and docker-compose configuration. He has devised a way to run fluid-couch-config to set up the CouchDB instance reliably and has been adding tests for this.

BIG IDeA

Proposal: https://www.certifiedforaccess.ca/content/business-innovation-guide-inclusive-design-and-accessibility-bigidea


JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Explore Wheelmap / Accessibility.Cloud integrationAlan / Jon5d+

Suggested 2 possible ideas:

  • Link / embed business after user has successfully submitted feedback
  • Prompt new business users to enter their information onto Wheelmaps upon registration

Update:

  • On-going project coordination with Sozial Helden, Peterborough BIA, and BIG IDeA.
  • Wheelmap Pro application available but lacking core functionality to support BI mapping.
Notify registered business users that new feedback has arrived via email.Jon4dWaiting for Vera to give green light.

APCP

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2630 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/591

Restoring the preferences server back to a kettle server. Done with the universal pull request that is ready for more reviews. Working on a few other pull requests for gpii-ops repos.

GPII-2843 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-2965 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD

Work with Tyler to set up a continuous deployment step that loads snapsets into CouchDBCindy

Write scripts that create writable user keys from snapsetsCindy

GPII-2436 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy


ON HOLD


GPII-2437 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD


GPII-1987 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

PULL REQUESThttps://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/503

Under review by Antranig.

GPII-2164 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gather all the diagrams and ensure they are up to date

Cindy

GPII-2568 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Replace references to "universal" with "gpii-universal" in linux master branch

Joseph

PULL REQUEST https://github.com/GPII/linux/pull/97

  • Waiting second review by Javi
  • Used in linux pulls for device and process reporter work (below).


Process Reporter

GPII-442 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph
PULL REQUEST

GPII-2578 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Steve Grundell's work to use more of the Process Reporter module in Windows

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-2927 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-2493 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-1230 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

Modified portions of Kasper's code for GPII-1230 that use the ProcessReporter in acceptance testing on windows.

GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS

GPII-2775 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

  • Modify Integration/Acceptance Testing Framework to use the Process Reporter where the test checks to see if a solution has started, is running, or has been shut down: GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Created GPII-2775 to add a mock ProcessReporter for integration tests in universal.
  • universal: https://github.com/kaspermarkus/universal/pull/24

Device Reporter

Extend Device Reporter to report available screen resolutions.

New JIRA for the MatchMaker that depends on the changes for the DeviceReporter:

  • GPII-2654 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Will be implemented for version 2.0 of the MatchMaker.

GPII-1939 - Getting issue details... STATUS  

Depends on:


Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Decision at GPII architecture meeting was: the screen resolutions are a part of the payload of the device reporter.  Device Reporter modified to do this.
  • Decision at architecture meeting on 19 Oct to wait to review the pull requests until the system needs to use this information:  see line 172 of the meeting minutes:  https://pad.gpii.net/p/arch-2017-10-19-2g84nmb

PULL REQUEST

DeviceReporter pull requests (GPII-1939):
Settings Handler pull requests:

GPII-2653 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph
Sometime in the future:  expand the DeviceReporter to provide device information regarding PSP preferences (e.g., language)

GPII-2672 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2673 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Investigating.
  • Likely obsolete/fixed.

Inclusive Design Toolkit: ILDH/Guide/Design Handbook

Inclusive Design Toolkit

The Inclusive Design Guide

http://handbook.floeproject.org/

Design Handbook

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Add activities from (BiT, createathon) co-design sessions to the ID GuideDana
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hDX-FA3q07RtzzTVXLA8NQ0Ic-o3Ncqd4i9yi8biYo/edit?usp=sharing
Update user-continued design entry in the Guide, also consider replacing the word "user"Dana, Colin

Privacy ILDH EntryDana
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rsAzUwbJldU7FAmq9dBajaV2u6JNoaCoLcaoEvm0cu8/edit?usp=sharing
Multilingual EntryAlan
Based on SJRK localization work, UIO multilingual experiment
Learning Differences Related Guide EntriesSepideh
https://handbook.floeproject.org/CreatingInclusiveLearningExperiences.html
Digital Divide EntryAlan
Based on conversations from SJRK and other areas about building tools for audiences that lack reliable internet connectivity, exist on the margins geographically / economically...
Multimodal Design EntryAlan
Based on Guelph presentation https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XV_l73ePNlcIy1iEYjUjRIzpIpRIOqGmsGHK9x7k9yc/edit
Create a landing page for our design toolkit on the IDRC site


Address issues based on feedback from Grace and KathyDana


Nexus science lab video entrySimon/Alan/Caren
What might that look like? "People" to discuss.
Create-a-thon Description/Guide entry/ILDH entry updateJon/Caren
Co-creation and Co-design with a Create-a-Thon
Updating the ILDH Information ArchitectureSepideh

IN PROGRESS

MyL3

Latest Mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/kNygGET3epobFku

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment

MyL3 High-Level Application Design Document

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Continue design explorationDana, Sepideh

IN PROGRESS

Narrative around all the design evolutions (eventually create video?)Dana, Sepideh

Consider more scenarios/use-cases (incl. SJRK-related)

Revisit existing use-cases

Dana, Sepideh

APCP + MyL3 explorationsDana, Sepideh
need update on APCP timeline and metrics work
Adjust design for implementationSepideh, Dana, Simon
Add a MyL3 project to https://issues.fluidproject.org/Simon

UIO

(Floe) User Interface (Learner) Options Mobile and Responsive Design

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-5439 - Getting issue details... STATUS

JonAs needed
  • Documentation is needed for our integrations.

FLUID-6187 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3Give a more detailed description about each preference in responsive UIO.

FLUID-6186 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2Add panel numbers for breadcrumbs in responsive UIO.

FLUID-6232 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6254 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6257 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-5525 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Gregg recently asked about this as well. May be something we should look at adding for UIO and UIO+.

UIO+ Browser Extension

Current and Planned Iterations

Phase 2

JIRA Issues Filter

Phase 2 - Iteration 1: (Dec 4, 2017 - Dec 22, 2017)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6209 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

Need to write documentation.

Phase 2 - Iteration 2: (Jan 8, 2018 - Jan 19, 2018)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2429 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2

DONE


Phase 2 - Iteration 3: (Mar 19, 2018 - April 30, 2018)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2430 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Justin5+?

Depends on UX Designs

TTS read and highlight all text on the page (with play/pause button and auto-read mode)

Requires:

  • FLUID-6175
  • FLUID-6176
  • FLUID-6177 

FLUID-6175 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

FLUID-6176 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/898

Work has continued in the FLUID-6175 branch

FLUID-6177 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

FLUID-6278 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

GPII-2846 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3Need to decide how it will actually be displayed and where. E.g. a notice on every page, a notice in the UIO+ panel itself
Phase 2 - Iteration 4: (May 1, 2018 - May 31, 2018)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2914 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5Needed for FLUID-6257

GPII-2433 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin10

new enactor needed

NOTE: Waiting on answers from UX team about what the use case is. ( https://wiki.gpii.net/w/Browser_Adaptation_Design_Research#Questions )

I have provided a test page to see current experiments against a sample set of words.


NOTE: potential follow up question not yet asked

  • How do we expect the syllabified text to work with a screen reader?
  • Should the separator be included with text selection?

FLUID-6240 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin
May require FLUID-6253
Future Work

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Add Google Translate
2Add an option to the UIO+ panel to enable/disable the Google Translate Browser Extension
Port to MS Edge


Port to Firefox

Look at Firefox's reader mode api ( https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/11/20/extensions-in-firefox-58/ )
Port to Safari


PhET Simulation Accessibility

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Faraday's Law Text DescriptionsJon, Caren5d+

Research going into the Faraday's Law wiki page.

Faraday's Law keyboard interactionJon

Bulk of work done. On-hold to focus on text desc.

Todo: Speed throttle design.

Faraday's Law SonificationJon, Mike (gatech)
On-going.
Create-a-thon Description/Guide entry/ILDH entry updateJon/Caren
Create-a-thon News article for FloeJon/Caren
Will wait for ILDH entry to be published so it can be linked from the news article


PhET Sonification Tools

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Web Audio Core Sonification Library contains notes and initial architectural sketches for shared sonification toolsColin


Infusion

Post Infusion 2.0 Review Meeting Notes

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6094 - Getting issue details... STATUS


2

FLUID-6131 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • This documentation is needed to support integrations.

FLUID-6106 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Colin and Simon
could also look at all-contributors for ideas on how to attribute contributions

FLUID-6110 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • Updated the tags in Infusion and Infusion-Dev repos
  • Alan created a tool for generating docpad builds from tags.
Yeoman generator for InfusionAlan
Experimental work on scaffolding tooling for project generation: https://github.com/waharnum/generator-infusion

FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Work to bring the multilingual spike into core Infusion's examples, and improve the documentation on multilingual UIO.

FLUID-6239 - Getting issue details... STATUS





SNOW

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

SNOW-8 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1PR: https://github.com/grrrero/snow-theme/pull/13

SNOW-12 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1Talk to Caren to find out the strategy for creating the new content; Gio will compile a list of the URLs of the old SNOW site that have been accessed.

SNOW-11 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1Done in SNOW-8; find out if the social feeds will be used.

SNOW-19 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1Pull Request: https://github.com/grrrero/snow-theme/pull/14 Also contains work from SNOW-18 and SNOW-20.

SNOW-18 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa4

SNOW-21 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa2

SNOW-20 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa3

Wordpress Training Manual

Eloisa/Jon5Describe how to create posts versus pages; using sticky posts for the front page; etc

Wordpress Infrastructure

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

FLOE-531 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Applies to:

Jon / Eloisa2d

IN PROGRESS

  • Footer logo needs to be refactored (done?)
  • Refactor corner-flourish CSS to BI theme
  • Check that refactoring is complete by enabling the parent theme without a child and make sure all BIG IDeA content has been refactored
  • Issue PR and merge FLOE-531 into Foundation branch

SNOW-17 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa

Depends on FLOE-531

Update Snow theme to use the new refactored Foundation branch

Other tasks (no Jiras yet)

  • Rename wp-a11y theme to something like 'Floe WP Theme Skeleton'
  • Merge Foundation branch into Master
    • Update BIG IDeA to use Master instead of Foundation branch
    • Update SNOW to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Make sure each theme has necessary stuff Wordpress wants for themes (i.e. all necessary release metadata and licenses)



Rescope feedback-post-plugin to BIG IDeA

Make it clear that the plugin is used for BIG IDeA. Re-using it will require modification.
Document todos / issues with wp-a11y-theme, big-idea-theme, and feedback-post-plugin before migrationJon3d

IN PROGRESS

Move Wordpress related repositories to IDI project space:

  • wp-a11y-theme
  • big-idea-theme
  • feedback-post-plugin
Jon1d

FLOE-537 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1dWill update this JIRA as I find tools/resources online.
Describe the Feedback plugin as a generally useful feedback tool (not just for BI)


Pressbooks

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

a11y review of PBJonOngoing
  • Continuing a11y review.
  • Cover page review done - need to file Github issues. Now moving on to content pages.

UIO Integration for Book themes (May 2018)

FLUID-6255 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Ned, Justin, JonOngoing

Ned to be able to dedicate time after March 19.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

More a11y feedback for Pressbooks book theme (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

a11y feedback for Pressbooks dashboard (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

Integrations

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
"Making an Inclusive and Accessible Website" guideJon5d
  • Possible opportunity to continue this work with CMHR work
OER Commons UIO Upgrade


Rebus

  • Explore opportunity to help bring metadata work to PB. Autogeneration of MD based on content.
Centre for Creative LeadershipJon

IDI-128 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Drupal Module Updating by OpenConcept team

Mike Gifford's blog post: https://openconcept.ca/blog/mike/personalization-accessibility-drupal

Plugin: https://www.drupal.org/project/fluidui

Bodies in Translation

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Co-design session - March 5Dana/Sepi/Colin/Michelle

DONE

  • Notes to be added to the wiki
  • Debrief meeting with BiT team
Design BriefDana/Sepi/Colin/Michelle

Inclusive Cities

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Simple WebsiteEloisa/Lisa/Avtar

Wireframe/Mockup: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/OFjgbXxMLxkggxM

The website is now live: https://cities.inclusivedesign.ca/

Discussion list: https://lists.inclusivedesign.ca/mailman/listinfo/cities

Source here: https://github.com/inclusive-design/website-cities

Project VisionSepi/Simon/Colin
Project Proposal

IDRC Infrastructure

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

INFRA-147 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gio
  • Refactored the packer-centos repository to be more similar to packer-fedora
  • Switched from Docker 1.13 from CentOS Extras to using Docker CE 18.03
  • Published new CentOS and Fedora with these changes

INFRA-107 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gio
  • nginx-common has been enhanced with option to enable health checks
  • UptimeRobot updated to monitor new health check endpoints

INFRA-139 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gio
  • Prototype is working with CentOS Vagrant box
  • Having issues with SELinux and VirtualBox (–type gui)

Mentoring

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Work with high school internsJustin

GSoC


Communication

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Floe News on SJRK story sprintDana/Alan
June
Floe News on Platform Co-op OER


Fluid Project TwitterAlan/Eloisa/Colin


On Hold

CMHR IAD Guide - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Integration of UIO into web version of the IAD

On hold
Accessibility feedback for IAD Guide

Improved a11y of sidebar. PR merged.

Need to confirm CC license on site.

Development of accessible shortcodes for IAD


Development of online resources for CMHR



Wordpress Infrastructure - On Hold:

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Evaluate Revisr for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate github workflow for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate gitiumJon
Evaluate incronJon
Wordpress Dev-Deploy Continuous IntegrationGiovanni

Docs Platform & Guide - On Hold


People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6015 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon4d

PULL REQUEST

Pull request

FLOE-496 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

FLOE-490 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

  • Need to merge FLOE-496.
  • Also need to add an option to print on single 5x10 cards duplex.
Update the content so it can be printed nicelyDana

Examples for using the Cards/GuideDana
Tim and Godfrey had created some examples, we need to include them somewhere.

Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Migrate Infusion docs to use the docs templateJon

Refactor the design cards repository so content is separate from the generation toolJon5d
Refactor the ILDH to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the First Discovery docs to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the Infusion docs to use the new docs platform structureJon5d
  • This task is going to take a little longer because the infusion docs was never fully part of the docs platform.
FLUID-5830 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin2d

IN PROGRESS

  • Working on a new structure for docs.
  • Refactor and leverage npm.
FLUID-5555 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin3d
  • Jon is going to create a personal repo containing SVGs for font generation
  • Justin will look into grunt tasks to generate fonts once SVGs are in place
FLUID-5773 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d
FLUID-5722 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon3d
IDRC WebsiteLisa

Make the IDI site mobile friendly
10d
  • The IDI theme uses the FSS theme. The FSS theme is not mobile friendly.
  • Work should be done to either update the FSS theme, or remove the dependency on the FSS theme and deprecate it.
Website deployment checklistJustin


ILDH - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Go through the ILDH review doc and sort and prioritize issuesJon1dThe document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsxgLkZchwKXZak9e8mKSMVQv2uFXbmnE8vp5TUOoEU/edit
FLUID-5691 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d

ON BACK BURNER

https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Learning+Design+Handbook+Contributor's+Guide

Will issue pull request when ready; will need to update template to replace link to github with link to contrib guide

FLOE-287 - Getting issue details... STATUS


4dForces & Motion Basics isn't really a good choice now. John Travoltage is better, but will require updates to the exemplar text content which is additional work.
Create a wiki page of the Floe section of the site which summarizes "Jutta's 7 guidelines to better inclusive learning"Jon1dRough contents contained in an email from March 31, 2015 "Fwd: Core Team Action Items, 3/31"
Redo the information architecture of the ILDH to be more useful


Add a guide about general web accessibilityJon5d


Infusion - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Infusion Documentation Plan




FLUID-6107 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Perhaps using an AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS, or COPYRIGHT file.
Consider refactoring infusion repo into a monorepo

  • separate lifecycle of core framework and components
  • Every now and then we will make a form of "LTS" release where we sync up and QA framework and components
  • Will each component be a separate repo in the mono repo?
Remove Progress Component in favour of standard HTML component

Requires a redesign of Uploader that doesn't use our Progress component

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

FLUID-6098 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Antranig

FLUID-6108 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Remove enhancement code for no-js version of Uploader

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/src/framework/enhancement/js/ProgressiveEnhancement.js

FLUID-6013 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6109 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6102 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Automate Manual Test plans

Look at Tony's Webdriver work
Establish a practice for "annotating" new changes in the docs

e.g. "Changed in infusion-dev"

Add an automatic link checker as part of the doc build process


For our sites switch to use YouTube video player

Must provide captions for our videos
Update the video entry on the ILDH to help people who want to embed video


FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Bringing in multilingual spike to Infusion examples, and improving the documentation around localization.

Spike repo: https://github.com/waharnum/uio-multilingual



AChecker - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Updating Achecker to work with the newer PHP version, 5.4+

http://atutor.ca/atutor/mantis/view.php?id=5547

Cindy

ON HOLD Not as important as Floe work

Upgrade complete, but some checks not checking; still need access to old Checker for comparison, but not the production site

Nexus - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
GPII-2021 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Simon

GPII-2416 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

GPII-2417 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

KETTLE-39 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Simon

Use the Visible Nexus UX evaluation notes to create designs for an improved Visible NexusSepideh, Simon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/199yvZICri6hWho6JSZMpo_XMixeHG0k2MKl8JVg7Jk4/edit?usp=sharing

GPII-2811 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2875 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

Notes on status and options for future work are on the JIRA

GPII-2881 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2882 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

GPII-2880 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon


Nexus P4A Science Lab Demo Follow-Up Tasks - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

GPII-2182 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Tracking issue with demo details and subtasks

GPII-2185 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2363 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2188 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

IN PROGRESS I'd like to try adding an off-screen live region that updates at a lower frequency than the incoming sensor values (like every 10 seconds maybe)

GPII-2469 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

GPII-2189 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

Merged, but needs test coverage

GPII-2190 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

Merged, but needs test coverage and integration of heat sensor sonification

GPII-2358 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

PULL REQUEST Work from Alan's branch should be integrated into main repo https://github.com/fluid-project/chartAuthoring/pull/19

GPII-2357 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
Put on hold due to high CPU utilization on the browser visibleNexus and science lab Dashboard.

GPII-2255 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
More testing is needed but I think I have some progress here.

FLUID-6158 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon

DONE

GPII-2420 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon
MEGA-JIRA for tracking things at a high level that will be broken down in more detail once work starts.

GPII-2421 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon


Quality Infrastructure - On Hold


JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Create a CI toolkit

Document how someone can easily get started using hosted CI services

GPII-1865 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Avtar


https://issues.fluidproject.org/projects/SJRK/issues/SJRK-10?filter=allopenissues


GPII-2774

  • No labels