Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5299 Next »

Table of Contents

Team Priorities July 2019

  • Coding to Learn and Create
    • Quarterly report
    • Open Resource Repository initial designs and initial resources
    • Co-design at summer camp
    • Prototype improvements
  • Platform Co-op
    • Semi-annual report
    • Platform co-op website launch
    • Co-design with partner coops
    • Labour Platform design framework
    • Labour Platform architecture
    • Learning Commons designs
    • Learning Commons architecture
  • Floe
    • Annual report
    • Website content updates
    • UIO+
  • Storytelling (SJRK, Floe)
    • Bug fixing and architectural improvements
  • CISL
    • Preferences Framework development work
    • Readium development work
    • Research application development
    • Preference Server development work
  • Bodies in Translation
    • Knowledge Platform designs
  • APCP
  • Design Umbrella
    • Lunchboxes
    • ILDH Redesign
    • Guide Updates
  • WeCount
    • Project startup
  • IDRC Infrastructure
    • Post position


Medium Term Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QH_wfiCwpXf2EsMYRjJmLWbr9rx8yaI9h5uxhQH7odE


Coding to Learn and Create

Wiki: Coding to Learn and Create

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

PrototypeSimon/Sepideh

IN PROGRESS


Milestone 2 PlanningMichelle


Activities SectionAvtar

ISTESimon

Open RepositorySepidehIN PROGRESS
PPIG PaperColin/Simon/Sepideh

Colour PalletLisa

Storytelling Tool

Latest storytelling tool build site: http://staging-stories.floeproject.org/

The Storytelling Project site: https://stories.floeproject.org/

Karisma Stories Site: https://karisma-stories.floeproject.org/

Other info regarding Storytelling Tool, including designs and processes: Web Storytelling Tools

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

SJRK-237 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor

IN PROGRESS Folders have been reorganized and the site is working again with all tests passing. The configuration for server values is implemented, but it still needs to switch between themes based on the config file.

Tests are still to be written. Expect this work to be done July 12.

Diagram of the relationships between grades and markupGregor
Gregor has started to put a diagram together

Platform Coop

Wiki: Platform Cooperative Development Kit

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Labour Platform Design Framework

Dana/Cheryl

Labour Platform Architecture

Ned/Michelle/Colin

Learning Commons Designs

Dana/Cheryl

Learning Commons Architecture

Ned/Michelle/Colin

Roadmap and PlanDana/Michelle/Colin

Beauty Worker's WebsiteDana/Michelle

ON HOLD  SEWA taking a step back to reconsider online presence

Platform Co-op Website RedesignCheryl/Dana/Ned

IN PROGRESS (Trello Board)

Platform Co-op Website InfraNed

DONE

Embedded Codesign with Partners - invites and planningDana/Michelle/Cheryl

IN PROGRESS

REB for codesignDana

DONE


CISL

Website: http://cisl.cast.org/

3R Tool Design Idea: 3R Tool Design Description

Sketches: CISL - Early Design Sketching

Reader demo: http://cisl-demo.cast.org/

Github: https://github.com/cast-org/cisl-demo/

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

CISL 3R Tool Co-DesignJon

CISL Co-design Planning

CISL Reader DemoAlan

Current demo is available at http://cisl-demo.cast.org/ / https://github.com/cast-org/cisl-demo/

Demo uses both UIO and CAST's Figuration framework, along with Readium (https://www.edrlab.org/readium/readium-2/)

Learner Preference Management and Storage using GPII toolsAlan
Starting to have conversations and explore possibilities


Social Justice Repair Kit

Website:  https://sojustrepairit.org/

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Ongoing partner meetingsDana/Michelle
Thursdays 11am ET
Sub-award agreements for Year 3Dana

DONE

Add accordion to Resources pageAvtar/Dana
Integrate search for resourcesAvtar

SJRK-210 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Update Partners page with more contentDana

IN PROGRESS Waiting for feedback from partners to add/edit/images, including Events

Separate Partners page content into individual pagesMichelle

Implement siteAvtar

IN PROGRESS The new site has been deployed. A few remaining issues are documented in SJRK-165.



APCP

Website: https://morphic.world/


JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-2843 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-3046 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3791 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy


GPII-3828 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-3717 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

DONE

GPII-4014 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3936 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-3988 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

DONE

GPII-4012 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3117 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3396 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3958 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-3318 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD

GPII-3298 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

GPII-3888 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-3999 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-3832 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

GPII-3754 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

ON HOLD

GPII-2436 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy


ON HOLD


GPII-2437 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

ON HOLD


GPII-1987 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Cindy

PULL REQUESThttps://github.com/GPII/universal/pull/503

Under review by Antranig.

GPII-2164 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gather all the diagrams and ensure they are up to date

Cindy

GPII-2568 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Replace references to "universal" with "gpii-universal" in linux master branch

Joseph

PULL REQUEST https://github.com/GPII/linux/pull/97

  • Waiting second review by Javi
  • Used in linux pulls for device and process reporter work (below).


Process Reporter (linux):

GPII-442 - Getting issue details... STATUS

JosephWaiting on review/merge
PULL REQUEST

Process Reporter (windows):

GPII-2844 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Steve Grundell's work to use more of the Process Reporter module in gpii-windows

(Formerly GPII-2578 - Getting issue details... STATUS )

Steve Grundell/Joseph

PULL REQUEST

Process Reporter (windows):

GPII-2493 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

Process Reporter (all):

GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS

GPII-2775 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

  • Modify Integration/Acceptance Testing Framework to use the Process Reporter where the test checks to see if a solution has started, is running, or has been shut down: GPII-1882 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Created GPII-2775 to add a mock ProcessReporter for integration tests in universal.
  • universal: https://github.com/kaspermarkus/universal/pull/24

Device Reporter/PlatformReporter (universal):

GPII-3120 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • Originally part of DeviceReporter work for reporting all screen resolutions
  • That work may no longer be necessary
  • But, the way the PlatformReporter is currently implemented can be improved by using context awarness
Joseph

PULL REQUEST

Device Reporter (all):

Extend Device Reporter to report available screen resolutions.

New JIRA for the MatchMaker that depends on the changes for the DeviceReporter:

  • GPII-2654 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Will be implemented for version 2.0 of the MatchMaker.

GPII-1939 - Getting issue details... STATUS  

Depends on:


Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Decision at GPII architecture meeting was: the screen resolutions are a part of the payload of the device reporter.  Device Reporter modified to do this.
  • Decision at architecture meeting on 19 Oct to wait to review the pull requests until the system needs to use this information:  see line 172 of the meeting minutes:  https://pad.gpii.net/p/arch-2017-10-19-2g84nmb

PULL REQUEST

DeviceReporter pull requests (GPII-1939):
Settings Handler pull requests:


Device Reporter (all):

GPII-2653 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph
Sometime in the future:  expand the DeviceReporter to provide device information regarding PSP preferences (e.g., language)

GPII-2672 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

GPII-2673 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

IN PROGRESS

  • Investigating.
  • Likely obsolete/fixed.


Bodies in Translation

http://bodiesintranslation.ca/

Bodies in Translation

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes
Design BriefSepideh/Dana

Sketch some user interfaces for the platformSepideh




Refine the platform sitemap based on session III resultsSepideh

 DONE


Start Planning the 4th Co-design sessionSepideh/ Dana



UIO

(Floe) User Interface (Learner) Options Mobile and Responsive Design

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6311 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor5

DONE

NOTE: due to FLUID-6324 we are not able to deploy yet; however, when the PR is ready it can still be merged into master.

FLUID-6312 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor/Alan/Justin3

FLUID-6303 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor/Alan/Justin2

DONE

FLUID-6322 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin6weeks (question)

FLUID-6363 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin

FLUID-6364 - Getting issue details... STATUS






Infusion

Post Infusion 2.0 Review Meeting Notes

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6094 - Getting issue details... STATUS


2

FLUID-6131 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • This documentation is needed to support integrations.

FLUID-6110 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • Updated the tags in Infusion and Infusion-Dev repos
  • Alan created a tool for generating docpad builds from tags.
Yeoman generator for InfusionAlan
Experimental work on scaffolding tooling for project generation: https://github.com/waharnum/generator-infusion

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Work to bring the multilingual spike into core Infusion's examples, and improve the documentation on multilingual UIO.

FLUID-6239 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6148 - Getting issue details... STATUS



FLUID-6325 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Investigate centralizing attributions and copyrights into a single file.

Could also look at all-contributors for ideas on how to attribute contributions

PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/921

FLUID-6324 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin/Alan3It was decided at the planning meeting on 08 Jan 19 that we would use Alan's fork of the handlebars docked plugin until his PR to the repo has been merged.

FLUID-5722 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Tony


Accessing the Arts

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Ongoing meetings with Culture Creates and Creative Users

Alan
http://www.culturecreates.com/

Integrations, Collaborations, and Web Admin

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Gooru collaborationJon

ON HOLDWaiting for MOU from Gooru

Update UIO Docs with Youtube howto videoJon1dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DqNgxtsrA

SNOW-41 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon0.5d

FLUID-6376 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6377 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Oakfnd.org - Update the Web Content Guide with answers to questions asked.

Jon,5dInclusive and Accessible Web Content Guide
Centre for Creative Leadership WorkshopJon

UIO Integration in ValueAble Leader Project. ON HOLD

Rebus

  • Explore opportunity to help bring metadata work to PB. Autogeneration of MD based on content.

IDI-128 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Drupal Module Updating by OpenConcept team

Mike Gifford's blog post: https://openconcept.ca/blog/mike/personalization-accessibility-drupal

Plugin: https://www.drupal.org/project/fluidui

FLUID-6380 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Ned, Jon2d

Update WordPress plugin to load language files based on WordPress language settings

Originally raised by Ned on behalf of Pressbooks in https://github.com/fluid-project/uio-wordpress-plugin/issues/8

PR in progress: https://github.com/fluid-project/uio-wordpress-plugin/pull/9



IDRC Infrastructure

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

BotBot.me IRC logging service shutdownAlan

The new bot is logging in a very basic way to http://irc-logs.fluidproject.org/ and appears stable.

Further work is needed to present the logs from BotBot in a more usable way.

INFRA-219 - Getting issue details... STATUS

INFRA-220 - Getting issue details... STATUS

INFRA-225 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Alan

FLUID-6200 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6282 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Back to the drawing board.

FLUID-6283 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6284 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6285 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6286 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6287 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6288 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

FLUID-6289 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Docker/Compose done. Working on CI pipeline.

INFRA-99 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Registry is running. Working on authentication server.

GPII-3186 - Getting issue details... STATUS



IN PROGRESS Research is done. Need to fill some bug reports and worked with Tony to prepare document.

Design Umbrella: Co-design Toolkit/ILDH/Guide/Design Handbook/Lunchboxes

Inclusive Design Toolkit

The Inclusive Design Guide

http://handbook.floeproject.org/

Design Handbook

Co-design Toolkit

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Review the articles on the ILDHJon, Caren5d

Edit as needed

Bring some consistency to each article

Add some framing sentences to relate it back to the ILDH (answer "How is this related to inclusive learning?")

Cut down verbage and link to relevant content instead (i.e. SNOW, Inclusive Design Guide, other ILDH articles, etc.).

Create a "lunchbox" for creating accessible and inclusive web contentJon5d

FLUID-6370 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon

On desktop sizes - always show the sidebar

On mobile - consider putting the topics in a menu.

Update user-continued design entry in the Guide, also consider replacing the word "user"Dana, Colin

Multilingual EntryAlan
Based on SJRK localization work, UIO multilingual experiment
Digital Divide EntryAlan
Based on conversations from SJRK and other areas about building tools for audiences that lack reliable internet connectivity, exist on the margins geographically / economically...
Multimodal Design EntryAlan
Based on Guelph presentation https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XV_l73ePNlcIy1iEYjUjRIzpIpRIOqGmsGHK9x7k9yc/edit
Create a landing page for our design toolkit on the IDRC site


Address issues based on feedback from Grace and KathyDana


Nexus science lab video entrySimon/Alan/Caren
What might that look like? "People" to discuss.

Mentoring

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes





Communication

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Fluid Project Twitter

Alan/Colin










On Hold


Inclusive Cities - On Hold

Website: https://cities.inclusivedesign.ca/

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

CITY-42 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon1.5 days

UIO+ Browser Extension - On Hold

Current and Planned Iterations

Phases:



Phase 2 - Technical Debt Clean Up: (Sep 4, 2018 - Sep 14, 2018)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6209 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

Need to write documentation.

Waiting on changes for FLUID-6257

PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion-docs/pull/142

Future Work

For additional future work see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lqU7XA6imShzS1BofQhS5JWHziCZH1zUjQQOilBhpMk/edit

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6334 - Getting issue details... STATUS


3

FLUID-6336 - Getting issue details... STATUS


5

FLUID-6337 - Getting issue details... STATUS


2

GPII-3321 - Getting issue details... STATUS


3


GPII-3322 - Getting issue details... STATUS


10

FLUID-6278 - Getting issue details... STATUS


10

GPII-3480 - Getting issue details... STATUS




CI for UIO+


Add Google Translate
2Add an option to the UIO+ panel to enable/disable the Google Translate Browser Extension
Port to MS Edge


Port to Firefox

Look at Firefox's reader mode api ( https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/11/20/extensions-in-firefox-58/ )
Port to Safari


SNOW - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Add SNOW brand graphic to browser tab SNOW-38 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon

Articles section on website: verify internal links AND images (with alt text) on all articlesCaren1-2 daysseems to not have automatically ported over links and images. See PhET articles:

Articles

Alan, Caren

part 2 of GSoC. Alan will write a piece including: "Build a service for adaptive content and learning supports" https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6584170814373888/#6648138106929152 (to include the extended audience of educators and learners) and CISL http://www.cast.org/our-work/research-development/projects/center-on-inclusive-software-for-learning.html#.W9sn1XpKjOR

later in November into December

Write article for Mags CanadaCaren2-3 days

"accessible websites" update of an article written in 2016. Draft due Oct. 31–extended.

Lisa interview Nov. 1

Write, create and deliver keynote and workshopCaren3-5 daysCurriculum Developers Affinity Group (CDAG) conference Dec. 2/3, 2018
Marketing PlanCaren
in progress. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ry6PyDcV6tSuSsxK8ReVRlNHXyjWemoxLTpn2Gto4pc/edit#heading=h.2dw4mzrx42xo
Workshop outreach planCaren
Include: Write and create workshop promos for facilitators to share
Update Behavioural Differences Workshop (with moderator)Caren
Facilitator and expert has not yet responded to schedule meeting
develop Mental Health workshopCaren
Facilitator and expert has not yet responded to schedule meeting
Write OER content from collected info and post on SNOWCaren2-3 days

MyL3 - On Hold

Latest mockups for implementation: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/iHnIZDS3cFzxpnC

Latest mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/Irsq4w24gFgEGqF

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment (MyL3)

Importing external data exploration: https://myl3-static.firebaseapp.com/

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes





Wordpress Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Figure out and implement an internationalization strategy for wp-a11y

Task specifically for Our Doors are Open:

- French flag click and take to Nos Portes Sont Overtes

- Remove Nos Portes Sont Overtes page from nav

- top navigation to be in French

Jon3d

Other tasks (no Jiras yet)

  • Rename wp-a11y theme to something like 'Floe WP Theme Skeleton' - Postponed
  • Merge Foundation branch into Master - DONE
  • Update BIG IDeA to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Update SNOW to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Make sure each theme has necessary stuff Wordpress wants for themes (i.e. all necessary release metadata and licenses)



Rescope feedback-post-plugin to BIG IDeA

Make it clear that the plugin is used for BIG IDeA. Re-using it will require modification.
Document todos / issues with wp-a11y-theme, big-idea-theme, and feedback-post-plugin before migrationJon3d

IN PROGRESS

Move Wordpress related repositories to IDI project space:

  • wp-a11y-theme
  • big-idea-theme
  • feedback-post-plugin
Jon1d

FLOE-537 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1dWill update this JIRA as I find tools/resources online.
Describe the Feedback plugin as a generally useful feedback tool (not just for BI)


Evaluate Revisr for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate github workflow for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate gitiumJon
Evaluate incronJon
Wordpress Dev-Deploy Continuous IntegrationGiovanni

Pressbooks - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

a11y review of PBJonOngoing
  • Continuing a11y review.
  • Cover page review done - need to file Github issues. Now moving on to content pages.

UIO Integration for Book themes (May 2018)

FLUID-6255 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Ned, Justin, JonOngoing

Ned to be able to dedicate time after March 19.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

More a11y feedback for Pressbooks book theme (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

a11y feedback for Pressbooks dashboard (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

CMHR IAD Guide - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Integration of UIO into web version of the IAD

On hold
Accessibility feedback for IAD Guide

Improved a11y of sidebar. PR merged.

Need to confirm CC license on site.

Development of accessible shortcodes for IAD


Development of online resources for CMHR



Docs Platform & Guide - On Hold


People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6015 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon4d

PULL REQUEST

Pull request

FLOE-496 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

FLOE-490 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

  • Need to merge FLOE-496.
  • Also need to add an option to print on single 5x10 cards duplex.
Update the content so it can be printed nicelyDana

Examples for using the Cards/GuideDana
Tim and Godfrey had created some examples, we need to include them somewhere.

Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Migrate Infusion docs to use the docs templateJon

Refactor the design cards repository so content is separate from the generation toolJon5d
Refactor the ILDH to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the First Discovery docs to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the Infusion docs to use the new docs platform structureJon5d
  • This task is going to take a little longer because the infusion docs was never fully part of the docs platform.
FLUID-5830 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin2d

IN PROGRESS

  • Working on a new structure for docs.
  • Refactor and leverage npm.
FLUID-5555 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin3d
  • Jon is going to create a personal repo containing SVGs for font generation
  • Justin will look into grunt tasks to generate fonts once SVGs are in place
FLUID-5773 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d
FLUID-5722 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon3d
IDRC WebsiteLisa

Make the IDI site mobile friendly
10d
  • The IDI theme uses the FSS theme. The FSS theme is not mobile friendly.
  • Work should be done to either update the FSS theme, or remove the dependency on the FSS theme and deprecate it.
Website deployment checklistJustin


ILDH - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Go through the ILDH review doc and sort and prioritize issuesJon1dThe document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsxgLkZchwKXZak9e8mKSMVQv2uFXbmnE8vp5TUOoEU/edit
FLUID-5691 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d

ON BACK BURNER

https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Learning+Design+Handbook+Contributor's+Guide

Will issue pull request when ready; will need to update template to replace link to github with link to contrib guide

FLOE-287 - Getting issue details... STATUS


4dForces & Motion Basics isn't really a good choice now. John Travoltage is better, but will require updates to the exemplar text content which is additional work.
Create a wiki page of the Floe section of the site which summarizes "Jutta's 7 guidelines to better inclusive learning"Jon1dRough contents contained in an email from March 31, 2015 "Fwd: Core Team Action Items, 3/31"
Redo the information architecture of the ILDH to be more useful


Add a guide about general web accessibilityJon5d


Infusion - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Infusion Documentation Plan




FLUID-6107 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Perhaps using an AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS, or COPYRIGHT file.
Consider refactoring infusion repo into a monorepo

  • separate lifecycle of core framework and components
  • Every now and then we will make a form of "LTS" release where we sync up and QA framework and components
  • Will each component be a separate repo in the mono repo?
Remove Progress Component in favour of standard HTML component

Requires a redesign of Uploader that doesn't use our Progress component

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

FLUID-6098 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Antranig

FLUID-6108 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Remove enhancement code for no-js version of Uploader

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/src/framework/enhancement/js/ProgressiveEnhancement.js

FLUID-6013 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6109 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6102 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Automate Manual Test plans

Look at Tony's Webdriver work
Establish a practice for "annotating" new changes in the docs

e.g. "Changed in infusion-dev"

Add an automatic link checker as part of the doc build process


For our sites switch to use YouTube video player

Must provide captions for our videos
Update the video entry on the ILDH to help people who want to embed video


FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Bringing in multilingual spike to Infusion examples, and improving the documentation around localization.

Spike repo: https://github.com/waharnum/uio-multilingual



AChecker - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Updating Achecker to work with the newer PHP version, 5.4+

http://atutor.ca/atutor/mantis/view.php?id=5547

Cindy

ON HOLD Not as important as Floe work

Upgrade complete, but some checks not checking; still need access to old Checker for comparison, but not the production site



Latest storytelling tool build site













  • No labels