- Dates tentatively set for SJRK Face-to-Face meeting and DEEP
- Oct 17th for F2F and Oct 18th for DEEP things
TIG - Liam
- Easier to customize - has been merged!
- Dealing with other bugs too
- Use the tool during the SJRK face to face / DEEP - how ?
- A special instance of the site specific to this?
- “DEEP stories”
- E.g. A problem template - allow/help partners to prepare for it - defining how to engage with the public - open-ended questions
- Seeing an example of what you’re looking for helps - start with something
- What’s happened so far, what is the problem space, how can folks provide useful input?
- Projects happening in contexts (other partners) that folks aren’t familiar with
- Create stories and also test the tool
- Might need another instance of the tool to not clutter up the other stories - talk to Alan about this
- Use as an ongoing communication tool re: the work all the partners are doing on the project - call them stories rather than reports :)
- What is a story? How can it be useful?
- Travel logs from partners - travelling to DEEP, also their experience of DEEP - different perspectives of what DEEP is (open to all of DEEP??)
- How could storytelling work with co-design idea?
- Model what this might look like - put together a brief? What input is useful to SJRK projects at this point? As we come to the end of things - consider also language -
Dana - send email to partners about ideas for the meeting