Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5921 Next »

Table of Contents

Team Priorities July 2020

  • WeCount
    • Milestone 2a completion
    • Website new features and content
    • COVID-19 data monitor
    • Nexus
  • Floe
    • UIO+
    • UIO Lunchbox
    • Storytelling Tool improvements for production use
    • News & communication for year end
    • Website port
  • Coding to Learn and Create
    • Milestone 3 completion
    • 0.3 and 0.4 Release of Coding Environment
    • Future Designs
    • Remote co-design coding sessions
  • Platform Co-op
    • Project wrap-up with partners
    • Resource library updates
    • Tool library design and architecture
    • Map/Directory design and implementation
  • CISL
    • Clusive Preferences
  • APCP
  • NRC


Medium Term Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QH_wfiCwpXf2EsMYRjJmLWbr9rx8yaI9h5uxhQH7odE


WeCount

Website: https://wecount.inclusivedesign.ca/

Website current build: https://wecount.netlify.com

Tasks

People

Description

Notes

Website contentVera, DavidThe site needs news and blog posts
Yearly ReportVera


FLOE infrastructureCindyGoal-setting meetings
Inclusive data science toolsPhilipCreating a Nexus adapter for the Google Sheets API

IN PROGRESS

Data Monitor

TaskPeopleStatusNotes
Evaluate Data Monitoring ToolsTed/Lisa

DONE

Lisa created a list of accessibility evaluation criteria for the data visualization interface: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZRC2sIjK1GHgXwjgbc3848ZAtj76sJ9WAghQw6tqbas/edit

Ted finished the Data Monitoring tool evaluation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cIt16KBV-8kfe5Rr8uxKVceVNaR4C83kaN29XYao6_Y/edit

Design ideas and planningUttara

IN PROGRESS

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQViqbUV1lQnq52SQIok7FvVFHXhv-chxCu9Nx-XH4A/edit?usp=sharing

WeCount Website

2.2.0 Tasks

2.3.0 Tasks

Github IssuePeopleStatusNotes
Handle resources and tools data to create a new "Learn" page



Add comment area for the "Initiatives" page


Coding to Learn and Create

Website: http://codelearncreate.org

Wiki: Coding to Learn and Create

Plan: Iteration plan

Task

People

Status

Notes

Milestone 3 Completion


Inclusive Coding Environment DesignsSepi/Lisa/Avtar/Crystal

Co-design Kit


0.3 ImplementationDaniel/Simon

IN PROGRESS

0.4 Planning


Bridges Lesson PlansMichelle

New charactersAvtar

Example Programs ListMichelle/Daniel

IN PROGRESS

Storytelling Tool

Links to and info about the various versions of the Storytelling Tool can be found on the Branches documentation page: https://github.com/fluid-project/sjrk-story-telling/blob/master/docs/BRANCHES.md

Longer-term and more detailed Storytelling Tool planning is achieved via the Storytelling Priorities spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_MYdS2ASPERITszN7bmdvnsrfRtdRb2hmZGTJkOc7WM/edit?usp=sharing

Other info regarding Storytelling Tool, including designs and processes: Web Storytelling Tools

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

SJRK-374 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor

DONE https://github.com/fluid-project/sjrk-story-telling/pull/89

Testing and deployment are pending

SJRK-172 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor

DONE https://github.com/fluid-project/sjrk-story-telling/pull/90

Testing and deployment are pending

SJRK-370 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor, Justin

IN PROGRESS Justin and Gregor have been working on this. Justin filed a pull request which Gregor will test and review: https://github.com/fluid-project/sjrk-story-telling/pull/91

FLUID-6524 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor, Justin

DONE Justin updated gpii-* packages to fluid-* ahead of the release on July 31st

Testing and deployment are pending

SJRK-289 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Gregor

ON HOLD Server-side autosave work is in progress. Draft pull request has been filed, review in progress:

https://github.com/fluid-project/sjrk-story-telling/pull/77

SJRK-355 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Giovanni

ON HOLD Basic helm chart is created and works against a minikube cluster. Focusing on CouchDB now.

IDRC Website

https://idrc.ocadu.ca/

TaskPeopleEstimateNotes
DesignsCheryl


Tech / DevCheryl, Ned
https://idrc.netlify.com/

Platform Coop

Wiki: Platform Cooperative Development Kit

Website: https://platform.coop/

Resource Library: https://resources.platform.coop/


JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Tool Library Design Framework

Dana/Cheryl

IN PROGRESS

Domestic Workers Labour Platform - Co-Design PlanningDana/Cheryl

IN PROGRESS

Platform Co-op Component LibraryJon/Ned

IN PROGRESS

https://pinecone.platform.coop

Embedded Codesign with Partners - invites and planningDana/Cheryl


CISL

Website: http://cisl.cast.org/

3R Tool Design Idea: 3R Tool Design Description

Sketches: CISL - Early Design Sketching

Clusive Reader: http://clusive.cast.org

Github:https://github.com/cast-org/clusive

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Clusive ReaderAlan

Current work is available at http://clusive.cast.org

Demo uses both UIO and CAST's Figuration framework, along with Readium (https://www.edrlab.org/readium/readium-2/)

CISL Overall Architecture and DevelopmentAlan

Overall architecture will be implemented in Django.

Development work proceeding here: https://github.com/cast-org/clusive/tree/development

Learner Preference Management and Storage using GPII toolsAlan
Starting to have conversations and explore possibilities


Future of Work and Disability


Task

People

Estimate

Notes


Alan

Accessing the Arts

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Ongoing meetings with Culture Creates and Creative Users

Alan
http://www.culturecreates.com/

APCP

Website: https://morphic.world/

Morphic Lite
Main page: https://github.com/oregondesignservices

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Morphic Lite Issue #22:  Add unit tests for Morphic Core Client for Mac

https://github.com/oregondesignservices/MorphicLiteClientMac/issues/22

Joseph


Morphic Classic
Current timeline for MorphicClassic (password protected): Countdown Timeline for MorphicClassic

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Morphic Classic Timeline

  • Final release of MorphicClassic version 1.3.5 r3, released week of June 22, 2020.
  • Pilot sites finished by Aug 25, 2020 (client)
  • Cloud services and Website shutdown by Aug 31, 2020
  • Any other classic related services shut off during Sep, 2020
  • Code remains on github

GPII-4273 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Joseph

PULL REQUEST

GPII-4125 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Tony, Antranig

PULL REQUEST


UIO

(Floe) User Interface (Learner) Options Mobile and Responsive Design

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLOE-583 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1

FLUID-6364 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6385 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin
It appears to be a bug with MS Edge's handling of the selectionchange event when triggered by a programmatic selection change in an iframe. The issue seems to have been resolved in the Dev Channel release of Edge (which is the chromium based version)

FLUID-6416 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6417 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6443 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6498 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6499 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Needs design input on user experience of various font-display options for body text.


PULL REQUEST

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/991

FLUID-6505 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6507 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6513 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6514 - Getting issue details... STATUS




UIO+ Browser Extension

Phase 2

Issues

Phase 2 - Technical Debt Clean Up: (Sep 4, 2018 - Sep 14, 2018)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6209 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

Phase 5

GPII Issues, UIO+ issues

Priorities

Phase 5 - Needs Review

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-4218 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin / Joseph5

Phase 5 - Current (May 1, 2020 - May 29, 2020)

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes





Phase 5 - Completed

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-4345 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5
Update dependencies

GPII-4410 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

Will be created as its own browser extension.

DONE

https://github.com/GPII/gpii-open-same-tab-extension/pull/1

Remove Morphic specific code

Rename the build directory to dist

Refactor README and move parts to other community health files as needed

Correct License and Copyright

GPII-4267 - Getting issue details... STATUS



GPII-4241 - Getting issue details... STATUS


5

GPII-4376 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1

GPII-4378 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1

GPII-4269 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

GPII-4312 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2

FLUID-6421 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin7

FLUID-6420 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin10

On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-4276 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin7

ON HOLD

Re-evaluating the immediate need of this work

GPII-4060 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin??

ON HOLD

Needs Investigation

  • I've done some initial investigation, which I've commented on in the JIRA. In general I don't know where the "Copy" UI is coming from. It does not appear for me in any of my tests.
  • In an e-mail from Gregg, it was decided to sit on this unless it turns up again.

Pause & Resume for Read Aloud

Justin??

ON HOLD

Needs more information:

I think this may be related to play/pause of the selection reader

Depends on FLUID-6320

FLUID-6334 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

ON HOLD

Page level TTS is currently disabled due to GPII-3286

FLUID-6336 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

ON HOLD

Page level TTS is currently disabled due to GPII-3286

FLUID-6337 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2

ON HOLD

Page level TTS is currently disabled due to GPII-3286

GPII-3321 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

ON HOLD

Page level TTS is currently disabled due to GPII-3286

Future Work

For additional future work see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lqU7XA6imShzS1BofQhS5JWHziCZH1zUjQQOilBhpMk/edit

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

GPII-4240 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1

GPII-2841 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin1Caren is helping with the designs

GPII-4381 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin??Caren is helping with the designs. UIO+ vertical design

GPII-4242 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

GPII-4398 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4265 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin10

need designs

Prefs Framework Refactoring Discussion

Also See: GPII-4124 for related work

Depends on:

GPII-4266 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

FLUID-6432 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

GPII-4268 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

GPII-4277 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin5

GPII-4240 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4241 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4242 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4268 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4269 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4276 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6446 - Getting issue details... STATUS




GPII-4277 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Add Google Translate

Add an option to the UIO+ panel to enable/disable the Google Translate Browser Extension
Port to MS Edge


Port to Firefox

Look at Firefox's reader mode api ( https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/11/20/extensions-in-firefox-58/ )
Port to Safari


Infusion

Post Infusion 2.0 Review Meeting Notes

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Review GitHub and NPM teamsColin, Justin

FLUID-6479 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6094 - Getting issue details... STATUS


2

FLUID-6131 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • This documentation is needed to support integrations.

FLUID-6110 - Getting issue details... STATUS



  • Updated the tags in Infusion and Infusion-Dev repos
  • Alan created a tool for generating docpad builds from tags.
Yeoman generator for InfusionAlan
Experimental work on scaffolding tooling for project generation: https://github.com/waharnum/generator-infusion

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Work to bring the multilingual spike into core Infusion's examples, and improve the documentation on multilingual UIO.

FLUID-6148 - Getting issue details... STATUS



FLUID-6324 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin/Alan3It was decided at the planning meeting on 08 Jan 19 that we would use Alan's fork of the handlebars docked plugin until his PR to the repo has been merged.

FLUID-6359 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin3

FLUID-6391 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin2

FLUID-6402 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6425 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6529 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin

FLUID-6523 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin

Partially fixed

FLUID-6533 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Justin

FLUID-6535 - Getting issue details... STATUS



We don't officially support MS Edge 44 any more.


Integrations, Collaborations, and Web Admin

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Update Floe Site

  • Update partners
Jon

Update UIO Docs with Youtube howto videoJon1dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DqNgxtsrA
Create a News category for BIG IDeA and show items on the front page.Jon3d
Create a News category for Our Doors are Open and show items on the front page.Jon3d

SNOW-41 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon0.5d

FLUID-6376 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6377 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Oakfnd.org - Update the Web Content Guide with answers to questions asked.

Jon,5dInclusive and Accessible Web Content Guide

IDI-128 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Drupal Module Updating by OpenConcept team

Mike Gifford's blog post: https://openconcept.ca/blog/mike/personalization-accessibility-drupal

Plugin: https://www.drupal.org/project/fluidui

FLUID-6380 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Ned, Jon2d

Update WordPress plugin to load language files based on WordPress language settings

Originally raised by Ned on behalf of Pressbooks in https://github.com/fluid-project/uio-wordpress-plugin/issues/8

PR in progress: https://github.com/fluid-project/uio-wordpress-plugin/pull/9


IDRC Infrastructure

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes





Design Umbrella: Co-design Toolkit/ILDH/Guide/Design Handbook/Lunchboxes

Inclusive Design Toolkit

The Inclusive Design Guide

http://handbook.floeproject.org/

Design Handbook

Co-design Toolkit

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Review the articles on the ILDHJon, Caren5d

Edit as needed

Bring some consistency to each article

Add some framing sentences to relate it back to the ILDH (answer "How is this related to inclusive learning?")

Cut down verbage and link to relevant content instead (i.e. SNOW, Inclusive Design Guide, other ILDH articles, etc.).

Create a "lunchbox" for creating accessible and inclusive web contentJon5d

ON HOLD

FLUID-6370 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon

ON HOLD

On desktop sizes - always show the sidebar

On mobile - consider putting the topics in a menu.

Update user-continued design entry in the Guide, also consider replacing the word "user"Dana, Colin

Multilingual EntryAlan
Based on SJRK localization work, UIO multilingual experiment
Digital Divide EntryAlan
Based on conversations from SJRK and other areas about building tools for audiences that lack reliable internet connectivity, exist on the margins geographically / economically...
Multimodal Design EntryAlan
Based on Guelph presentation https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1XV_l73ePNlcIy1iEYjUjRIzpIpRIOqGmsGHK9x7k9yc/edit
Create a landing page for our design toolkit on the IDRC site


Address issues based on feedback from Grace and KathyDana


Nexus science lab video entrySimon/Alan/Caren
What might that look like? "People" to discuss.

SNOW

Website: https://snow.idrc.ocadu.ca/

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Autism Workshop
Emma/Caren



Mentoring

Project

People

Estimate

Notes

OT Students April-JuneDavid, Caren, Justin

GSoCColin, Gregor, Jonathan, Justin, Tony

Second evaluation due July 27 - July 31

Communication

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

IDRC WebsiteJon

Floe news - Beverly codesign, new C2LC video, 0.1 releaseMichelle

Floe News - resource libraryMichelle

Floe News - CISLMichelle/Alan

HCR LaunchMichelle/Colin

Fluid Project Twitter

Alan/Colin










On Hold


Bodies in Translation

http://bodiesintranslation.ca/

Bodies in Translation

Task

People

Estimate

Notes
Create co-design resources that capture the BiT co-design process and learnings


ILDH Website - On Hold

Task / IssuePeopleEstimateNotes
Complete LinkedIn Learning course on Gutenberg developmentGregor1dMost of the way through the course, running into issues with the sample code and BSOD's in my development environment

Create a skeleton WP site with new ILDH info architecture and some sample content

Gregor5d
Latest designCaren
ILDH Final Design

Inclusive Cities - On Hold

Website: https://cities.inclusivedesign.ca/

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

CITY-42 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Simon1.5 days

SNOW - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Add the Hewlett and Floe logos to the footer

SNOW-41 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Jon


SVG logos

Hewlett:

https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/KSXF5D3rQd23JIY

Floe:

https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/bF32jHlGikGNL63

Design sketch in progress (Caren)

Remove AODA logo from home page and add link in sentence about AODA. Move AODA content below SNOW/IDRC descriptor.

SNOW-44 - Getting issue details... STATUS


Caren
resolved

Fix hover state in prefooter

SNOW-46 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon?

Add SNOW brand graphic to browser tab SNOW-38 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Caren
resolved
Articles section on website: verify internal links AND images (with alt text) on all articlesCaren1-2 daysseems to not have automatically ported over links and images. See PhET articles:

Articles

Alan, Caren

part 2 of GSoC. Alan will write a piece including: "Build a service for adaptive content and learning supports" https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6584170814373888/#6648138106929152 (to include the extended audience of educators and learners) and CISL http://www.cast.org/our-work/research-development/projects/center-on-inclusive-software-for-learning.html#.W9sn1XpKjOR

later in November into December

Marketing PlanCaren
in progress. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ry6PyDcV6tSuSsxK8ReVRlNHXyjWemoxLTpn2Gto4pc/edit#heading=h.2dw4mzrx42xo
Recast workshops for OER asynchronousCaren

develop Mental Health workshopCaren
Facilitator and expert has not yet responded to schedule meeting
Write OER content from collected info and post on SNOWCaren2-3 daysDone and posted: https://snow.idrc.ocadu.ca/the-inclusive-classroom/open-educational-resources/

MyL3 - On Hold

Latest mockups for implementation: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/iHnIZDS3cFzxpnC

Latest mockups: https://files.inclusivedesign.ca/s/Irsq4w24gFgEGqF

(Floe) Preference Exploration and Self-Assessment (MyL3)

Importing external data exploration: https://myl3-static.firebaseapp.com/

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes





Wordpress Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes

Figure out and implement an internationalization strategy for wp-a11y

Task specifically for Our Doors are Open:

- French flag click and take to Nos Portes Sont Overtes

- Remove Nos Portes Sont Overtes page from nav

- top navigation to be in French

Jon3d

Other tasks (no Jiras yet)

  • Rename wp-a11y theme to something like 'Floe WP Theme Skeleton' - Postponed
  • Merge Foundation branch into Master - DONE
  • Update BIG IDeA to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Update SNOW to use Master instead of Foundation branch
  • Make sure each theme has necessary stuff Wordpress wants for themes (i.e. all necessary release metadata and licenses)



Rescope feedback-post-plugin to BIG IDeA

Make it clear that the plugin is used for BIG IDeA. Re-using it will require modification.
Document todos / issues with wp-a11y-theme, big-idea-theme, and feedback-post-plugin before migrationJon3d

IN PROGRESS

Move Wordpress related repositories to IDI project space:

  • wp-a11y-theme
  • big-idea-theme
  • feedback-post-plugin
Jon1d

FLOE-537 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Eloisa1dWill update this JIRA as I find tools/resources online.
Describe the Feedback plugin as a generally useful feedback tool (not just for BI)


Evaluate Revisr for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate github workflow for Wordpress devJon

Evaluate gitiumJon
Evaluate incronJon
Wordpress Dev-Deploy Continuous IntegrationGiovanni

Pressbooks - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

a11y review of PBJonOngoing
  • Continuing a11y review.
  • Cover page review done - need to file Github issues. Now moving on to content pages.

UIO Integration for Book themes (May 2018)

FLUID-6255 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Ned, Justin, JonOngoing

Ned to be able to dedicate time after March 19.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

More a11y feedback for Pressbooks book theme (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

a11y feedback for Pressbooks dashboard (March 2018)Jon?

IDRC to help testing and provide feedback via github issues.

See notes from Feb meeting with Ned.

CMHR IAD Guide - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Integration of UIO into web version of the IAD

On hold
Accessibility feedback for IAD Guide

Improved a11y of sidebar. PR merged.

Need to confirm CC license on site.

Development of accessible shortcodes for IAD


Development of online resources for CMHR



Docs Platform & Guide - On Hold


People

Estimate

Notes

FLUID-6015 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon4d

PULL REQUEST

Pull request

FLOE-496 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

FLOE-490 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Jon5+ days

IN PROGRESS

  • Need to merge FLOE-496.
  • Also need to add an option to print on single 5x10 cards duplex.
Update the content so it can be printed nicelyDana

Examples for using the Cards/GuideDana
Tim and Godfrey had created some examples, we need to include them somewhere.

Infrastructure - On Hold

JIRAPeopleEstimateNotes
Migrate Infusion docs to use the docs templateJon

Refactor the design cards repository so content is separate from the generation toolJon5d
Refactor the ILDH to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the First Discovery docs to use the new docs platform structureJon2d
Refactor the Infusion docs to use the new docs platform structureJon5d
  • This task is going to take a little longer because the infusion docs was never fully part of the docs platform.
FLUID-5830 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin2d

IN PROGRESS

  • Working on a new structure for docs.
  • Refactor and leverage npm.
FLUID-5555 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon / Justin3d
  • Jon is going to create a personal repo containing SVGs for font generation
  • Justin will look into grunt tasks to generate fonts once SVGs are in place
FLUID-5773 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d
FLUID-5722 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon3d
IDRC WebsiteLisa

Make the IDI site mobile friendly
10d
  • The IDI theme uses the FSS theme. The FSS theme is not mobile friendly.
  • Work should be done to either update the FSS theme, or remove the dependency on the FSS theme and deprecate it.
Website deployment checklistJustin


ILDH - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Go through the ILDH review doc and sort and prioritize issuesJon1dThe document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsxgLkZchwKXZak9e8mKSMVQv2uFXbmnE8vp5TUOoEU/edit
FLUID-5691 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Jon2d

ON BACK BURNER

https://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inclusive+Learning+Design+Handbook+Contributor's+Guide

Will issue pull request when ready; will need to update template to replace link to github with link to contrib guide

FLOE-287 - Getting issue details... STATUS


4dForces & Motion Basics isn't really a good choice now. John Travoltage is better, but will require updates to the exemplar text content which is additional work.
Create a wiki page of the Floe section of the site which summarizes "Jutta's 7 guidelines to better inclusive learning"Jon1dRough contents contained in an email from March 31, 2015 "Fwd: Core Team Action Items, 3/31"
Redo the information architecture of the ILDH to be more useful


Add a guide about general web accessibilityJon5d


Infusion - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Infusion Documentation Plan




FLUID-6107 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Perhaps using an AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS, or COPYRIGHT file.
Consider refactoring infusion repo into a monorepo

  • separate lifecycle of core framework and components
  • Every now and then we will make a form of "LTS" release where we sync up and QA framework and components
  • Will each component be a separate repo in the mono repo?
Remove Progress Component in favour of standard HTML component

Requires a redesign of Uploader that doesn't use our Progress component

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

FLUID-6098 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Antranig

FLUID-6108 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Remove enhancement code for no-js version of Uploader

Should this be deprecated in a release first?

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/blob/master/src/framework/enhancement/js/ProgressiveEnhancement.js

FLUID-6013 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6109 - Getting issue details... STATUS




FLUID-6102 - Getting issue details... STATUS




Automate Manual Test plans

Look at Tony's Webdriver work
Establish a practice for "annotating" new changes in the docs

e.g. "Changed in infusion-dev"

Add an automatic link checker as part of the doc build process


For our sites switch to use YouTube video player

Must provide captions for our videos
Update the video entry on the ILDH to help people who want to embed video


FLUID-6197 - Getting issue details... STATUS

FLUID-6198 - Getting issue details... STATUS



Bringing in multilingual spike to Infusion examples, and improving the documentation around localization.

Spike repo: https://github.com/waharnum/uio-multilingual



AChecker - On Hold

JIRA

People

Estimate

Notes

Updating Achecker to work with the newer PHP version, 5.4+

http://atutor.ca/atutor/mantis/view.php?id=5547

Cindy

ON HOLD Not as important as Floe work

Upgrade complete, but some checks not checking; still need access to old Checker for comparison, but not the production site



Latest storytelling tool build site































  • No labels