based on SV & MB (Instructor / Tenure-track)
Faculty / Tenure-track
Tagline & quote goes here
- former high school history teacher; went to grad school and has been here for 4 years
- Does a lot of work from home.
- Has a dog (kind) and likes to work from home where his dog sits by his side chewing on a bone.
- Used Blackboard his first year here, and was one of the beta users of Sakai
- each of his TAs must create their own pedagogical style, so he doesn't tell them how their sites should be set up
- Get tenure
- Finish book
- Teach students - including how to learn, how to make good arguments by creating compelling lectures
- Passionate about his area of study and wants to get students excited about it too.
- Really wants to see students learn and engage, participate actively in class
- Motivated to teach and help people learn more about his topic area, he even writes books outside of class
- Wants to get tenure and build his department at U of T