The Pager allows users to break up long lists of items into separate pages. They may decide whether or not they want paging, and how many results are displayed per page.
- Allow users to change the number of items shown per page
- Allow users to jump to the first, last, and the "middle" pages easily
- Allow users to jump to an item or a certain set of records (e.g. students with a last name starting with "G")
- Be aware of the length of list and do not display widget when there is only one page
- Show users how many items there are and where they are in the list (i.e. viewing 11 - 20 of 2,356)
- Remember users' paging settings and save it across visits to the site