Fluid Infusion v0.3
Release date: June 2, 2008
What's New in Fluid Infusion 0.3
New features of this release include:
- Improvements to the Reorderer:
- Simplified API
- Support for nested Reorderers
- Ability to support separate selectable, movable, and drop target items
- Configurable avatars
- Pluggable key bindings
- Layout Customizer
- A preview version of the Uploader component
- Upload design pattern
- Keyboard accessibility plugin for jQuery
- Easily add keyboard navigation to your DHTML widgets
- Cross-browser normalization for the tabindex attribute
What is Fluid Infusion?
Fluid Infusion is a collection of rich, reusable, accessible user interface components built for the Web. These components have been designed by a cross-disciplinary team and thoroughly tested for usability and accessibility. By incorporating Fluid components into your web application's user interface, you will make your application easier to use by more people. Easier to use means happier users.
Features of Fluid Infusion 0.3
- Add the ability to reorder image thumbnails to your application.
- Reorder arbitrary DOM elements in your application.
- Upload multiple files easily.
- Keyboard accessibility for navigation and reordering.
- Learn helpful design tips from expert Interaction Designers.
See http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10063 for an up-to-date listing of known issues with this release.
For questions and assistance using Infusion 0.3, join the fluid-talk mailing list. If you find a bug or issue with 0.3, you can file bug reports on our issue tracker.
Fluid code is licensed under a dual ECL 2.0 / BSD licence. The specific licences can be found on the Fluid wiki's Infusion Licence Template page.