This page is currently under development.
To contribute to the source code of the Fluid Project, we recommend the following:
- Download the latest source code from our SVN repository.
- Become familiar with the source code by running tests and trying some demos.
- Check the Jira issues database for tasks to be done.
- If you find a task you would like to do, submit a patch for that task.
- Note: you will need to sign up for a free Jira account before being able to submit a patch.
"Introduce yourself first"
It would be nice if you dropped into the Fluid IRC room or the mailing list to introduce yourself, before starting on coding. This would help us understand what you're interested in, and help us give you guidance.
See this page to on how to join a conversation.]
Commit access to Fluid SVN
By default, commit access to the Fluid SVN is ...
Process for Granting Commit Access