This page is currently under development.
To contribute to the source code of the Fluid Project, we recommend the following:
- Download the latest source code from our SVN repository.
- Become familiar with the source code by running tests and trying some demos.
- Check the Jira issues database for tasks to be done.
- If you find a task you would like to do, submit a patch for that task.
- Note: you will need to sign up for a free Jira account before being able to submit a patch.
We are an open community, so anyone can check-out our source code and contribute.
Before jumping into some code, we would love for you to introduce yourself first. This would help us understand what you're interested in and help us give you guidance.
See this page to on how to join a conversation.]
Commit access to Fluid SVN
By default, commit access to the Fluid SVN is restricted. This means that to contribute code back to Fluid, you should submit a patch to a particular Jira issue. Submitting patches allows the community to collaborate on the modifications first before affecting the code repository in SVN.
After a few patches, you can petition for Commit Access by following this procedure.