PLANNED February 2008 by ~email@example.com
Summary to be added once the test has been completed.
The Uploader will be used by a wide cross-section of students and faculty in higher educational institutions. The first round of testing will be mouse accessible only; keyboard-only user testing will be done in a later round.
This test should discover:
- Do the user realize they can upload multiple files?
- Is the user successful at selecting and adding multiple files?
- Can the user pause the upload?
- Can the user remove unwanted files from the queue?
- Can the user add additional files to upload?
- Is it obvious to the users whether the files are successfully uploaded?
A successful design has been achieved when:
- 100% of users realize they can upload files.
- 90% of users realize they can upload multiple files.
- 80% of users can pause.
- 80% of users can add more files to upload.
- 90% of users can remove files from the list.
- 90% of users can successfully upload files and know when they are uploaded.
- 90% of users recognize where the uploaded files are placed.
Method and test coordinator script.
- File Uploader User Testing - Round 2 Protocol
- File Uploader User Testing - Round 2 Demographic Questionnaire
The desire is to test across a range of technology skill of students and faculty. Users tested in this round are from the University of Toronto.
Underlying design patterns and description of component behavior.
Location and version of the environment that was used. Attach a screenshot of the environment at the time of testing if the environment will change over time.
Full notes and analysis of the user tests.