The List Reorderer
What is the List Reorderer?
What problem are we solving?
The user needs a way to change the order or manipulate the position of list elements on the screen. They need to re-order items in a list of similar items, and they do not need to visually preview the new layout before making the change.
What needs are we meeting?
- Drag and drop lists elements to reorder the list.
- Use the keyboard to move list elements.
- Give user visual and audio cues to discover reordering capability
- Degrade gracefully for those unable to use dynamic drag and drop
- Allow time based material to be reordered
- Use a "drop target to show user where the element will be 'dropped'.
How are we meeting the needs?
Roadmap, Known issues, and Task List
Technical Working Pages
- Nothing here at the moment.
Design Working Pages
- Context of Use