Allow users to break up long lists of items into separate pages. They should be able to decide if they want paging and how many per page.
- Allow users to change the number of items shown per page
- Allow users to jump to the first, last, and the "middle" pages easily
- Allow users to jump to an item or a certain set of records (e.g. students with a last name starting with "G")
- Be aware of the length of list and do not display widget when there is only one page
- Show users how many items there are and where they are in the list (i.e. viewing 11 - 20 of 2,356)
- Remember users' paging settings and save it across visits to the site