This venn diagram on the left tries to visualize the relations between various actors and stakeholders in order to anticipate the type of values exchanged between them, such as money, products, services, tools, etc. The image on the right is the same venn diagram, however, it has an additional layer of goals for each actor and stakeholder.
- A three bubble venn diagram was created for Producers, Consumers and Distributors.
- All the identified actors and stakeholders from previous steps were placed on the related spot on this diagram.
- Stakeholders who did not have direct interaction with the P4A platform but their participation was essential for the system were placed outside of the venn diagram.
- A line was drawn between where there was a value exchange opportunity between two users.
- Based on understanding the exchanged values, we could determine the potential goals for each stakeholder or actor form getting involved in this system.
- This diagram helped us define the relations that we could not have considered otherwise.
- It visualized how different values flew within the system and we could pinpoint the imbalances either too crowded or vacant.
- We realized that the evaluation that happens with the system is automated, however, there are evaluators outside of the system that can analyze information and turn it to valuable products for other companies or organizations.
- Distributors are different than the matchers. They might be thrid party organizations or individuals that support the platform with right tools and services (i.e. logistics, amazon, paypal)