Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Storycard 1: Display a calendar
- Display the current month in the standard calendar format
- Display the days of the week as column header across the top
- For the weekend days, use faint grey as the background colour
- Confiure: the start day of the week
Storycard 2: Indicate active and disabled dates
- Any inactive dates should be displayed in grey and should not have hover-over effect. The inactive dates are not clickable.
- The active dates highlight in light blue when hovered over to indicate that they are clickable.