Daily Stand-Up: Noon Eastern time, https://zoom.us/j/3935010675
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 18
- Dec. 21 - Jan. 14
- Jan. 15 - Feb. 4
- Feb. 5 - 25
- Integration with the GPII Preferences Server
- Requirement All-2: KeyToken & Save
- "The tool(s) must, at the start of the process, create a KeyToken (e.g., NFC, USB, etc.)". This seems like it is out of date, as we now create a preference set with the selected preferences at the end of the process. A cookie is used to store the FD Tool's state and the users selected preferences locally. The system can be restarted using the ctrl-option/alt-r keyboard command.
- When will the functional tests (QA) take place? What is needed for this?
- Is the tester from the Technical Development Team also part of the "Tool Evaluation Team"? If not, will he be available to help with the functional testing?
- Who will perform this "construction" goal: "Where feasible, perform any ICT and Assistive Technology enhancements necessary at the chosen sites"?
- How are we assessing whether or not a site meets the criteria for covering the necessary range of user needs? I don't see any questions to this end in the survey or otherwise (although there is mention of a "pre-survey" but this should happen prior to selecting a site). Suggested potential question wording: (Dana working on it)
- Are we including an evaluation of the ease of integration in the overall usability testing? I think we should. Need to consider usability test questions for integrators.