Daily Stand-Up: Noon Eastern time, https://zoom.us/j/3935010675
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 18
- Dec. 21 - Jan. 14
- Jan. 15 - Feb. 4
- Feb. 5 - 25
- Integration with the GPII Preferences Server
- Requirement All-2: KeyToken & Save
- "The tool(s) must, at the start of the process, create a KeyToken (e.g., NFC, USB, etc.)". Currently, the first discovery tool stores a local version of the user's preference set in their browser (using a cookie or other pluggable data store). At the end of the process, the preference set is saved to the GPII preferences server. The system can be restarted using the ctrl-option/alt-r keyboard command. Is the intention to to change this workflow, and if so how (and why)?
- Will this work package include the development of a new module that will allow a user to provision a key token (such as an NFC tag) automatically? If so, how will it be implemented? What types of key tokens will be supported (e.g. NFC, USB stick, YubiKey?)
Site Survey and Evaluation Plan
- When will the functional tests (QA) take place? What is needed for this?
- Is the tester from the Technical Development Team also part of the "Tool Evaluation Team"? If not, will he be available to help with the functional testing?
- Who will perform this "construction" goal: "Where feasible, perform any ICT and Assistive Technology enhancements necessary at the chosen sites"?
- How are we assessing whether or not a site meets the criteria for covering the necessary range of user needs? I don't see any questions to this end in the survey (although there is mention of a "pre-survey" to do initial research on the test population - but this should take place prior to selecting a site). Suggested potential question wording: (Dana working on it)
- Are we including an evaluation of the ease of integration in the overall usability testing? I think we should. Need to consider usability test questions for integrators.
- We should add a survey question that prompts our prospective sites to tell us more about how their users use technology–what kinds of sites and content do they most often use?
- Are there other systems that the FD Tool will need to be integrated with (such as a learning management tool)? If so, should we ask questions about how they will be integrated and what kinds of workflows will be involved?