Reference: User Testing Protocol
- File Uploader Prototype
- User Testing Demographic Questionnaire
- Uploader User Testing Task Sheet
- Post-test Questionnaire
Notes for Test Coordinator
Offering help during the test
Try not to offer help too soon. Let the user attempt to move the image a few times.
- If they ask for help reply with:
- "What do you think you/that would do?"
"What do you think that means [if they ask about the icons (remove, checkmark, warning sign)]?"
You want to observe whether users are able to:
- recognize that they can upload files
- select multiple files from the OS file system
- cancel or pause upload in progress
- remove files
- Have the user fill this out on their own.