Originally captured in a Google Doc
Ideas based on 2015 project ideas
Google Summer of Code 2015 with the Fluid Project
- Build tool for generating icon fonts
- Matching content to preferences, related to metadata ( see Joanna's designs )
- webrtc: related to Vidyo infrastructure
- Improved build tools and dependency management system for Infusion
Ideas based on Floe Brainstorming
Floe Brainstorming 2015
- Internet of Things ( related to 'inclusive metrics', dashboard connection, quantified self, etc.)
- mechanism for exporting data from the Internet of Things to be used by the self-assessment dashboard
- Game for learning-to-learn or first discovery
- Dynamic and/or accessible user states and contexts
- A mechanism for connecting learners with matching/convergent/contrasting learning styles together, to share OER with one another
- Sonification for more types of charts, tables, images, and etc.
- Responsive UIO
- Extend metadata demo to accept more video parameters and alternatives
- Something related to authoring accessible content
- Sharing preferences sets, connecting users with common needs
- Automatic a11y tests using something like deque's axe core or the tool from Google.
- A project to setup the infrastructure and write the tests
- Interactive and inclusive version of the accessible cards
- would also allow for printing at different sizes and etc.
- provide a way to add to the content.