- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPhone 3G or 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPod touch 1G, 2G or 3G
For testing Fluid Engage with VoiceOver:
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPhone 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPod touch 32 GB or 64 GB (Fall 2009 or later)
General QA guidelines
- Does the tool behave the way that you would expect?
- Are you surprised by anything?
- Does something take longer than you would expect?
- When the tool does something unexpected or takes too long to do something, does the tool provide appropriate feedback?
Protocol: Launch the following websites to execute unit tests.
url to be filled
Task-oriented functional tests
Description: Ensures that the component is able to handle expected input.
Protocol: Perform these tasks after completing initial Engage setup (to be added: instructions on adding app to home screen).
Test all screens: Absence of horizontal scroll
- Drag the screen left and right while holding the device in portrait mode.
- The screen should not shift left or right (i.e., it is fixed).
Test 1: Switch languages
- From the home screen, invoke "Change Language".
- Select the language that was not selected before.
(For VO: Set the iPhone language to the selected language.)
- All text (labels, titles, descriptions, etc.) should appear in the newly selected language (the one exception are user comments, which might appear in any language).
Description: Ensures proper functionality at the input limits.
Protocol: Perform these tasks on the following site.