- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPhone 3G or 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPod touch 1G, 2G or 3G
For testing Fluid Engage with VoiceOver:
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPhone 3GS
- iPhone OS 3.0 or higher on iPod touch 32 GB or 64 GB (Fall 2009 or later)
General QA guidelines
- Does the tool behave the way that you would expect?
- Are you surprised by anything?
- Does something take longer than you would expect?
- When the tool does something unexpected or takes too long to do something, does the tool provide appropriate feedback?
Protocol: Launch the following websites to execute unit tests.
url to be filled
Task-oriented functional tests
Description: Ensures that the component is able to handle expected input.
Protocol: Perform these tasks after completing initial Engage setup (to be added: instructions on adding app to home screen).
Test all screens: Absence of horizontal scroll
- Drag the screen left and right while holding the device in portrait mode.
- The screen should not shift left or right (i.e., it is fixed).
Test 1: About page load
- From the application home screen, invoke "Exhibitions" or its icon.
- At the Exhibitions page, invoke "Simply Montreal" exhibition.
- At Simply Montreal main page, invoke "Read more".
- (For VO: After the page load announcement, have VO read the screen from top to bottom. Also tap around the screen to check position of elements.)
- (For VO: User should hear "Web page loaded - About".)
- A back button, a home button, and the name of the exhibition should appear in the navigation bar, in that order. No other elements should be present on the bar.
- On the screen there should appear:
- A thumbnail of the exhibition (or a "no image" icon).
(For VO: An alt-text description of the image should be read out.)
- The name of the exhibition (highlighted text).
- The opening and end dates of the exhibition (or the literal 'Permanent exhibition').
- A short descriptive sentence about the exhibition (same as in the main page of the exhibition, bold text)
- A long descriptive text about the exhibition
Description: Ensures proper functionality at the input limits.
Protocol: Perform these tasks on the following site.