- support for gphoto2 v2.4.7 and libgphoto2 v2.4.8. Other versions are untested.
- tested using Canon PowerShot G10, Nikon D50, and Nikon D200
- For Nikon DLSRs, needed to be put in PTP USB mode to work with gphoto2
- remove memory cards from cameras before using Decapod for best results. Otherwise Ubuntu may try to mount the memory card file system and lock out Decapod.
- Set cameras to capture in JPG. Other capture formats not supported or tested.
- Recommend using identical pair of cameras for capturing with identical settings.
- drag and drop works
- when selecting an item to drag, the initial drag style is not correct.
- Delete is not always work and may lock out the user from any further deletes. (FLUID 3521)
- Help link does not do anything.
- Finish & Export Buttons and Link are enabled by default (should be disabled until at least a pair of images added)
- Placeholder outlines not properly aligned on some systems (i.e. FF 3 on Mac).