Use this wiki page to tell stories from your projects.
Feel free to use child pages.
See Guidelines here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DUcsIcn7CJdBhHjqHnvWkoI-RVezj3RKWkihtKKrCIE/edit#
Things to Highlight
‘aha moments’ for you as a researcher
Reminiscences about ATRC, IDRC
History including from people no longer at IDRC
Metrics and the edge
Roots of the project
User engagement in co-design
- Use and reliance on technology and focusing on the user
- Spending all night trying to download an Ubuntu update
EdReady / CMHR IAD Guide / Valuable Leader Project CCL
- CMHR museum tour
- seeing the keypad, and inclusive exhibits
- EdReady workshop
- User stories - the soccer player trying to take online courses
- OpenEd 2015
- Impromptu opportunistic user testing
- In some ways this was the beginning of the idea for a Create-a-Thon
- Jesse's visit
- continual involvement w community
- Sonification involvement
- Work w Bruce's group at Geogria Tech.