In attendance: Daphne Ogle, Judy Stern, Allison Bloodworth
Brainstorming definition of content management in the context of Sakai, Moodle, uPortal...
- Reuse content in multiple ways
- Authoring/publishing system
- Document / file management, repository/, file sharing, online storage
- Share content
- Archive content
- Labeling, describing, categorizing, sharing & dissemination of digital content
- Where you put things you want to share with class
- Store files to link to or attach in other docs
- Content includes announcements, syllabus, grades, etc.
- Search & retrieval
- Interactive use
- Many contributors
- Collaboration vs. publishing
Some whiteboard photos from August 7 & 8, 2007 working meeting in Berkeley...