Fluid Infusion trunk was restructured to make it easier to find, relate, and distinguish our code.
- Components have all be moved into a "components" directory. This directory is then subdivided into individual directories for each of the specific components.
- Framework code has been moved inside the "framework" directory. This directory is subdivided into core, fss, and renderer.
- Demos are separated into two directories, "integration-demos" and "standalone-demos".
- Integration demos consist of examples that are placed in context.
- Stand-alone demos showcase the components on their own.
- Included in the stand-alone demos are the quick start examples, designed as a quick starting point to using some of our components.
- The lib directory is home to various 3rd party software that we depend on, e.g. jQuery.
- The tests directory contains the various unit tests, and manual tests for Fluid Infusion.